Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i like reborn rn - but at second glance im sure i know what kyoka does.

given action wu we dont see anything from any scum faction unless they are being blended in as town indictive or just genuinely all afk.

flavors mechanically shown:
Kyouraku
Isane
Mayuri
Byakuya
Central 46
Urahara
Aizen

outside of urahara if factual he should be indie

we have no real scum actions being displayed so kyoka is either the ability to hide all faction abilities or cloak them as fake claims wu.

so gin can possibly be mayuri or someone in gotei 13 everytime.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Muugen - town
Reborn - scum
Prof - lean scum

I didn't ask you who you were going to vote between those two, though. I asked what are your thoughts on Ultra VS SK.
If you think I am scum then why haven't you pushed me or build a case on me yet? Or is it that you are too chicken to push me?

And, you are caught up with the thread right? Then how come you missed the abillity I used?

@Underworld Broker you as well. Read me as scum but I haven't seen you pushing me. All you did is ask ratchet, al, muugen what they think about me.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I doubt the game is solvable by pointing to abilities - largely in agreement with what Muugen posted about the ability to fake writeups. @Reborn I don't think that's really a defence here.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I doubt the game is solvable by pointing to abilities - largely in agreement with what Muugen posted about the ability to fake writeups. @Reborn I don't think that's really a defence here.
I don't think you read the thread properly after coming back otherwise you wouldn't be asking me this.

Also, my point is why kobe and broker see me as scum but haven't pushed me or build case on me yet? What you think about this?

If you think I am scum then why haven't you pushed me or build a case on me yet? Or is it that you are too chicken to push me?

And, you are caught up with the thread right? Then how come you missed the abillity I used?

@Underworld Broker you as well. Read me as scum but I haven't seen you pushing me. All you did is ask ratchet, al, muugen what they think about me.
Ain't clearing anyone based on WU this early game. You are one of my early scum reads since your entrance to the thread - have you answered my question yet or still catching up?

I would not claim my role to some random neighbor too lowkey....
Yea but Ultra isn't random if u were following the thread since the start, if it was one of the inactives I'd be sus of that too

@Underworld Broker instead of throwing shade behind my back why don't you dare to put your case against me
Quote a post where I've been shading u, unless we understand smth different under that word

Could you give your up-to-date takes on Psychic, ekko, Muugen? Are you still reading them as scum?
I don't think I ever commented on psychic, haven't liked her vibe of posts tho and she's one of the ppl who voted ekko, would lean scum so far. I also don't like ekko but I'd say if psychic is scum they're not on same team. And I still don't like muugen, but can't tell if he's spinning his scum narrative or like Ratchet puts it "he's an albatross" or whatever

i like reborn rn - but at second glance im sure i know what kyoka does.

given action wu we dont see anything from any scum faction unless they are being blended in as town indictive or just genuinely all afk.

flavors mechanically shown:
Kyouraku
Isane
Mayuri
Byakuya
Central 46
Urahara
Aizen

outside of urahara if factual he should be indie

we have no real scum actions being displayed so kyoka is either the ability to hide all faction abilities or cloak them as fake claims wu.

so gin can possibly be mayuri or someone in gotei 13 everytime.
What would you classify KS as?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't think you read the thread properly after coming back otherwise you wouldn't be asking me this.

Also, my point is why kobe and broker see me as scum but haven't pushed me or build case on me yet? What you think about this?
Why do you believe there needs to be a "case" at this stage in the game?

Consistent. Makes effort in pushing people.

So.. again 'vibes' and 'feel'?
The effort in pushing doesn't come up with a correct conclusion, is driven by an agenda of making associations who are never changed and the probability to come from scum is more than 90%

Yes, that's how i play, especially in day 1.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
The effort in pushing doesn't come up with a correct conclusion, is driven by an agenda of making associations who are never changed and the probability to come from scum is more than 90%

Yes, that's how i play, especially in day 1.
thats funny that you say they never change yet SK said the exact opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.