Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mostly because Pero's flip would confirm whether Ichigo's buddies are scum or not and that Prof "fake" claimed indie?

Or AM i forgetting something else?
Mr. Charlie, I do think any “Karakura Faction” will initially conflict with the Gotei Faction but those differences will melt away.

I think Doctor Professor’s flip flopping and behavior warrants a removal from the game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
usually, and probably more so, for every book of "Ekko being wrong about Ratchet" there is an equal and opposite book of "Ratchet being wrong about Ekko", particularly in... every recent game

lets say i wuda been happier if u just jumped on souls wagon without "covering your tracks" on the vote
Not sure that's true - I did at least know you wasn't scum in the Fallout game (thought you were the Indie). Nowhere am I "covering tracks", especially when you consider my play around SoulKiller holistically.

Oh, I don't know, the part where he defended himself, maybe?
I'm not sure what your point is here - his defense isn't persuasive, he didn't change his position on me from start to finish, and it really isn't that relevant in the wider scope of why I'm scum reading him anyway except for the fact that he was leading off with a stated suspicion which he backtracked for reasons that are not obvious to me.

Ratchet

usually, and probably more so, for every book of "Ekko being wrong about Ratchet" there is an equal and opposite book of "Ratchet being wrong about Ekko", particularly in... every recent game

lets say i wuda been happier if u just jumped on souls wagon without "covering your tracks" on the vote
Actually let's put this to the test - go through those recent games for me.

Ratchet

I'm not sure what your point is here - his defense isn't persuasive, he didn't change his position on me from start to finish, and it really isn't that relevant in the wider scope of why I'm scum reading him anyway except for the fact that he was leading off with a stated suspicion which he backtracked for reasons that are not obvious to me.
Sigh. You raised a point earlier that he had already addressed. Not convincingly, mind, but I would expect you to consider all of this.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mr. Charlie, I do think any “Karakura Faction” will initially conflict with the Gotei Faction but those differences will melt away.

I think Doctor Professor’s flip flopping and behavior warrants a removal from the game.
You do make a good argument, so Pero claimed he was one of the karakura's?

Why would he brazenly claim that tho

Ratchet

...Why?

He misattributed my reason for voting Pero and didn't rescind
Let's try this a different way.

What was the original purpose behind bringing up the post he made, if not to question the behaviour? A question he had already answered - do you not think it would be more effective to establish this, rather than repeat the original argument?

If your position is that you don't believe there is any value to be drawn from his defence, then you can stop replying at this point.

Tbf Flower tends to claim her role when she's town fast, if it it's a decent one.
At least from what I've seen
Although her early day meltdown isn't painting her in the best light.

What's the opinion on Michelle? Them scum reading Reborn cause he came forward and said he was the one who RB'd them looks sus. Wasn't Michelle a wagon before? So reborn could be justified in RBing them right?
Tbh, it's good that he claimed but it's weird that he used such powerful ability D1 based on reads only. Rolecrush in town role would probably be limited anyway. Like, i don't think Town would be able to spam it. Maybe he's just that confident, idk. Before he claimed that i thought it's scum's job and they can simply throw rolecrush each cycle so why not throw it right away.

Or maybe he's so confident he doesn't care, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.