white supremists would complain about some bs regarding the white race being eliminated
where mra's would say shit about how the courts are bad for not allowing men custody of their kids

MRA'S are more on about gender issues where white supremists or kkk members would solely concern themselves with race
Post automatically merged:

bob, males have all the rights in the world
thats why you will never find a mra group by your definition

Men right's activists
concern men's rights

If they are talking about matters of race then that's not mra ideology same would apply to femminism

it's like saying, some black supremists prove femmisism is racist

Back on what happened yesterday. Those conservative idiots wont pass any regulation on assault weapons or universal background checks and horrific events like these will keep increasing because they refuse to act.

The sad state of America

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Back on what happened yesterday. Those conservative idiots wont pass any regulation on assault weapons or universal background checks and horrific events like these will keep increasing because they refuse to act.

The sad state of America
What is assault weapon? 2A for the win! Every sane person should have right to own any type of gun.

Last edited by a moderator:
SOURCE?? are you fucking stupid? Go look it up. It's readily available everywhere.

and btw, I don't need to be fucking respectful to you Bobby, you deserve the shade. If you insist on being an incel little gremlin then you better buckle up, cause you're getting clowned on bitch.

By the way here's your stupid fucking source.

https://endhomelessness.org/resource/racial-inequalities-homelessness-numbers/
I said before you were a cunt and you keep proving it to me.I dislike c4n,solis and some other users here but never called them names.You keep talking about how you were taught respect,but you are the first to insult people here.Hypocrite.

I do not resent men, I just had strong and positive male role models in my life that taught me to respect and value other human beings, including women.

Stop and frisk was a massive policy enacted by Bloomberg in NYC that targeted young black males overwhelmingly.

And about white people making up majority of the homeless population, white people are still the majority in this country, so you gotta compare them by rate. African Americans are by RATE much more likely to be homeless than white people. African Americans only make up 13% of the population yet they still make up 40% of the homeless population.

I don't have a problem with men Bobby, I get along with a lot of guys here, I have a problem with you.

And I already pointed out what policies are discriminating against women, the ban on abortion in almost every southern state.
yeah,your male role models did a wonderfull job,SJW.

Last edited:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I said before you were a cunt and keep proving it to me.I dislike c4n,solis and some other users here but never called them names.You keep talking about how you were taught respect,but you are the first to insult people here.Hypocrite.
Insulting others usually shows insecure person is... to confirms hes supperiority to himself he has to make others look worse ... but he doesnt see how actually stupid hes insults look. I personally never insult anyone anywhere. Partly becouse Im not good at it and if I would insult I would want it to be at least funny but not serious

Insulting others usually shows insecure person is... to confirms hes supperiority to himself he has to make others look worse ... but he doesnt see how actually stupid hes insults look. I personally never insult anyone anywhere. Partly becouse Im not good at it and if I would insult I would want it to be at least funny but not serious
This guy is probably a kid or a very immature adult.Whenever someone disagrees or voices some conservative view,he starts bitching and moaning like this.Don't know what the incels insults are about,but that is probably a projection.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
This guy is probably a kid or a very immature adult.Whenever someone disagrees or voices some conservative view,he starts bitching and moaning like this.
No one seem to be mature those days... seems like nobody seen real tough shit in their lives. Like real shit... how hard and unfair life could be. Insulting in the OP forum over opinion of others is a joke

This guy is probably a kid or a very immature adult.Whenever someone disagrees or voices some conservative view,he starts bitching and moaning like this.Don't know what the incels insults are about,but that is probably a projection.

lol i said something similar about homosexuals and got like shat on for 10+ pages.
But am I wrong though? People rather be PC and censor their own minds than try to think about it

No one seem to be mature those days... seems like nobody seen real tough shit in their lives. Like real shit... how hard and unfair life could be. Insulting in the OP forum over opinion of others is a joke

But am I wrong though? People rather be PC and censor their own minds than try to think about it
WHAT!?never came across anyone behaving like these keyboards commandos in real life.But then again,i don't live in the USA.

Cattle mentality!Some people just can't be the weird and strange.They need to be accepted by the group and go along whatever is fashionable.

Last edited:
I said before you were a cunt and you keep proving it to me.I dislike c4n,solis and some other users here but never called them names.You keep talking about how you were taught respect,but you are the first to insult people here.Hypocrite.

yeah,your male role models did a wonderfull job,SJW.
You're such a snowflake. I already explained, I am respectful off the bat, but as soon as you start behaving like a hateful little gremlin I can't keep pretending like I respect you. You're a little bitch as well. Can't you handle being accurately described?

And the fact that you dislike me is like a badge of honor for me.

And I'm not even an SJW. I'm just fucking normal, cause I'm not a creep obsessed with other people's sexuality.

J

Joygirl1

You're such a snowflake. I already explained, I am respectful off the bat, but as soon as you start behaving like a hateful little gremlin I can't keep pretending like I respect you. You're a little bitch as well. Can't you handle being accurately described?

And the fact that you dislike me is like a badge of honor for me.
"I´m respectful but I can insult everyone who has different opinions than me as much as I want" :gokulaugh:

If he is a incel or not,I don't think that is none of your business.If you think you can disrespect people just because you dislike them,guess what?that makes YOU the one that is a "hateful little gremlin".Now,bitch and moan all you want.You showed your true colors,cunt.

Last edited:
Exactly,this guy doesn't know waht is respect.But whatever,keyboard commandos feel safe to do it.Obviously he is not like that IRL.
You're right, I do not talk to people like this in real life. But I will call you out if I hear you saying that shit irl. But the real reason why I hurl insults left and right is because people like you disgust me.

Who here is openly anti gay or anti trans?
I just logged in and saw you talking about being respectful while throwing around one insult after another, this doesn´t make you look great.
If you're missing context then you should skim through the thread to get a good idea of who thinks what.

So if you're anti gay, and anti trans am I supposed to just take it as a "difference of opinion" and respect their position? What an idiotic take.
Who is antigay or trans?quote the user and describe how that makes them antitrans/gay.What i mentioned is an academic debate that was legit,until militants like you managed to forbid science to research about homosexuality.But whatever,the smart ones know what i meant.Woke people will always ge triggered.It is what it is.

You're right, I do not talk to people like this in real life. But I will call you out if I hear you saying that shit irl. But the real reason why I hurl insults left and right is because people like you disgust me.

If you're missing context then you should skim through the thread to get a good idea of who thinks what.
I make you disgusted?You need theraphy,son.