Well, yeah. Revos weren't there by the time Blackbeard arrived. Such bullshit info. Oda should tell things how they were for once instead of leaving everything up to interpretation.
Sometimes it feels like Oda just sprinkles a little bit of info about certain fight in ,and 200 chapters later when he figured out how to write them he finally explains them .
It seems up until the point of explanation he couldn‘t really explain it himself :kobeha:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There are people out there with a Luffy > Goku headcanon
We deserve the next flood
I'm so far away from Gokuverse power scaling because they are absurd. But is there any verse actually capable of posing a threat to Gokuverse?

Toriko series have some crazy feats yes/no? But I'm not even talking about Prime Goku but some weaker versions.

Luffy will die to kid Goku going Oozaru if I'm not mistaken.

There is no point in trying to scale OP to DB.

10th Titanic Captain Reveal for chapter 1080
Who's it gonna be?
I can see it being Caribou but I think Wang Zhi can be a potential fan favorite if done right
:shocking:
Depends ,Wang Zhi would be nice, but the 10th spot is surrounded by mystery for really long time now and it was purposely kept a mystery .
I think someone we know like Caribou or someone else we seen before ,would fit better for an reveal :zorothink:

I'm so far away from Gokuverse power scaling because they are absurd. But is there any verse actually capable of posing a threat to Gokuverse?

Toriko series have some crazy feats yes/no? But I'm not even talking about Prime Goku but some weaker versions.

Luffy will die to kid Goku going Oozaru if I'm not mistaken.

There is no point in trying to scale OP to DB.
It doesn’t make any sense to compare the verses but some OP fans are retarded
Post automatically merged:

Facts