Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
icl Baki characters makes Kengens strongest characters look C tier :kayneshrug:
Lmao.

Baki and his dad are not even humans so there is no need for comparison.

The hardest fighters from Baki verse for Kengan verse might be those 5 Prisoner lads.

Kengan Top Tiers, especially now after all power inflation wash everyone not named Baki or Yujiro.

At least that's how I see things.

Hype :finally:
Post automatically merged:

i think mukaku is saying he has Gaoh and the connector should come get him
I hope we get more Mukaku and his motivation. At first it looked like like he was a carrying gramps figure to Ryuki and then another flashback made him look like a bit of a dick.

Still hype asf mfker.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Lmao.

Baki and his dad are not even humans so there is no need for comparison.

The hardest fighters from Baki verse for Kengan verse might be those 5 Prisoner lads.

Kengan Top Tiers, especially now after all power inflation wash everyone not named Baki or Yujiro.

At least that's how I see things.

I hope we get more Mukaku and his motivation. At first it looked like like he was a carrying gramps figure to Ryuki and then another flashback made him look like a bit of a dick.

Still hype asf mfker.
He just destroyed ogi and applied a fatality then said he was strong lol

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Sukuna has 15 fingers, Shadow Techniques, and Gege is still too afraid to let Gojo out so he doesn't delete Sukuna too early from the story. Gotta appreciate the grind.
:josad::kobeha:
Soon that will end too. :endthis:

The world isn't ready. :endthis:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Peroroncino

Sandro swiftly planted a potential reason for Mukaku's defeat. It might be that he is not as strong as he once was. I think Mukaku coughing blood despite No diffing that guy will be a huge deal.

( Maybe Sandro will reveal that Shen couldn't defeat Mukaku in his prime so he waited as old age wears him down ).

Imho? Mukaku dies fighting Shen or Ohma rescue team arrives at the scene to team up with Ryuki and Mukaku.