Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
r u claiming indie of some sort? like mafia roelcopping indie
wincon if so

also if u think hes scum and mafia already have ur role it might be better to eventually claim it so town knows it too
I plan to claim it, I was hoping Ultra would use his ability as it's *actually* meant to be used but obviously not happening. I wnt to get behaviour and positions on the record first, though.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am less steadfast in this lynch of Mr. Ratchet but I do believe I shall remain at my post regarding it, though I pressure Mr. @Apollo to alleviate any confusion I (and other fine sirs and madams) may have over this conundrum.

My list has wobbled slightly since I last presented it.

Town:
Mr. Charlie
Mr. Muugen

Lean Town:
Mr. Apollo

Lean Scum:
Miss Flower
Mr. Al
Mr. Usopp
Mr. Ratchet

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I do not agree Mango Senpai, Esquire. I think it's very forced to use that as the primary defense when being accused.
Well, I don't dare read Ratchet as I'm wrong 9/10 times.

But if he's indeed town, and Apollo is so brazenly confident in his results, wouldn't you also think something very strange is going on?

While under normal circumstances a fake flip angle might be TMI, when there's Aizen in the mix I wouldn't say it's outside the realm of possibilities.

I'm not confident enough to say either way, but time will tell.

I am however a little bit inclined in believing Ratchet's angle here.

Either way, the way this gambit is set up I feel it's better to go for Apollo, and if he's town Ratchet goes

Emil

Certified Memelord
Before, at the end of the first Day, I was only 99% sure that Ratchet was scum.

After the Night phase, I am now 200% sure that Ratchet is indeed scum. Its not just a read on how he played, I have every reason to believe he's scum now. There is no universe where Ratchet is town in this game.

However, I fear this is a scum of large magnitude. The noose is the only solution to such problems.

Vote lynch Ratchet

going to assume u failed a superkill on him

this is NAI fyi

better than speaking in riddles just be clear with what u have. what if hes indie and not mafia? that will make 2 days where we lynch non mafia

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually @Ultra why r u saying mafia rolecopped indie ratchet arent u a census, do u not belive there is only 1 indie in the game, which was prof?

speaking of that do we have any info on profs wincon or character or anything

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I am less steadfast in this lynch of Mr. Ratchet but I do believe I shall remain at my post regarding it, though I pressure Mr. @Apollo to alleviate any confusion I (and other fine sirs and madams) may have over this conundrum.

My list has wobbled slightly since I last presented it.

Town:
Mr. Charlie
Mr. Muugen

Lean Town:
Mr. Apollo

Lean Scum:
Miss Flower
Mr. Al
Mr. Usopp
Mr. Ratchet
Wait, wasn't Muumuu one of your prime suspects?
:sus:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Someone give me a summary cuz ain’t no way in hell I’m reading all the way through 200+ pages
Mr. Hayumi! Good to play with you again, this post surmises day 2 so far.
My thoughts, Mr. Mr. Reloaded.

Mr. Charlie survived a killshot. Claims a passive helped him.
For what it's worth, I believe Mr. Charlie and I strongly believe I know his role.

Mr. Apollo claims to have mechanical info on Mr. Ratchet but does not share it.
Mr. Ratchet does not agree and believes Mr. Apollo is scum.
For what it's worth, Mr. Ratchet might be right but I am suspicious of him.
For Day 1, I shall be brief; SK was outrageously lynched, Mr. Dr. Professor claimed indie and then retook such statements faster than a mouse retracts its paw from the cheese drawer. Mr. Muugen was a lead antagonizer for the SK trial but I do believe he is too vocal over it to be scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.