Status
Not open for further replies.
this was most likely on me I assume
Must've been on me.

I was in the Urahara shop last night, and asked for an investigation. I haven't received any results, so I'll be waiting for those involved to share them.
?? You should've been told whether you're picked or not.

Mr. Ratchet, you mean to say the shop is valid?

Interesting, egg on my face for thinking otherwise.
It does exist. Whether it's valid or not is completely different thing.

We do not yet know. I also have a mechanical reason for doubting any flips that appear, Mr. Charlie.
I only have reason to doubt SK's flip, somewhat.

Now, who wants to be my neighbor?

Promise I won't bite

:endthis:
Pretty sure Flower asked you to use it on her earlier.

It was a precious ability of mine, one that cannot be replinished easily
You really made it sound like role cop here xd

Vote: Apollo

My working theory is that scum have the ability to manipulate flips, which gives Apollo the confidence to push mechanical info that I know to be untrue. Obviously a lot of this would hinge on what I actually flip, but that's neither here nor there at this stage. I've given Apollo enough time to consider his results, and he hasn't approached it like a townie that has caught scum would. He would be pushing for my claim, for people to shoot me etc.
If they could like, manipulate each flip, wouldn't ot be too broken? I know it says there're bastard elements but how would town be supposed to win this in that setup?

Yes, because he received accurate watch results, but inaccurate results for me, and I *should* know when I'm busdriven. I've asked Fuji to make it clear.
Hmm, but Apollo could still be redirected. You wouldn't see that

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet number 4 here is actually number 5

i forgot actual 4 = a scum invest can go inactive all day (pretend to be busy, exams, work etc..) then come later with his first message in the day and claim got guilty on u depending on how wagons are etc. its probbaly the better way to do it

when a player is proactive with info like apollo, it makes me lean more town than scum on him. specially early in the game
Sure, and there is also the question of whether Apollo has the scum chops to even try it. I didn't think so, initially. But I mean, you can see I asked him to concede wiggle room and look at the results.

Jesus, I can't think of a worse role for a townie to have to have claimed out in the open. This sucks

Someone more accustomed to this format than me explain to me the possibilities that make it make sense for Ratchet and Apollo to both be town

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Jesus, I can't think of a worse role for a townie to have to have claimed out in the open. This sucks

Someone more accustomed to this format than me explain to me the possibilities that make it make sense for Ratchet and Apollo to both be town
https://bleach.fandom.com/wiki/Kūmon

Mr. Kiku, this ability was used and is believed to be a bus driver ability, strictly scum, on Ratchet.

Emil

Certified Memelord
A townie with kill immune scum caught comes out and says

"Ratchet is scum, he has this so don't kill him, rolecrush him asap and stop him from using actions, then kill. Otherwise we lynch"

And then pushes for it. Apollo was more interested in roleplaying with TAC.
do u remember sallu in breaking bad?

his invest fails on me, comes to the thread, says hi guys failed invest on ekko do with this what u want.. afks for rest of the day... i get mislycnehd cuz of it

more often than not when a player claims early in the day its town. a scum wud rather scout out the day first. id be surprised if apollo was one. maybe indie that needs u dead tho

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Both Ratchet and Apollo's claims check out, however the investigation result on ratchet does not match - this means Ratchet was most likely busdriven (Person A gets targeted instead of Person B), and whoever this person A is would be who Apollo saw

Status
Not open for further replies.