Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I think @Ultra is town despite this whole Soulkiller fiasco.

I doubt he would be so bold in faking mason claim as scum and push Soulkiller so much as it could easily expose him.

Though this is multiball, which complicates things.

Also leaning town on @MUUGEN, very impressive actviity and some good points. Though he seems to overextend a lot, pushing multiple people at once.

Still I see no reason to not believe Flower's claim. @Ekkologix you believe Psyche's flavour, but not Flower's?

@Reborn also likely town, I am not sure scum would just announce openly rolecrushing someone day 1.

Not liking TAC, seems like he has some TMI.
I do be doing that when it’s just me alone for like 5 hours.

out of all my pushes top 2 scum from those?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I will point out Psylocke has hard scum equity with Kekko, he has refused to answer at the bare minimum what information Kekko shared with him to fully town lock him when all I ask was if it was flavor knowledge an ability and nothing more the dude dodged the questions multiple times while you ahd Kekko beg me not to ask those type of questions cause it will confuse town.

same shit gameplay he did in m weebs where was also scum.

Ship and dip em s mates.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Anyway, I've had my fun. Was hoping for Muugen's input too but he's probably lurking his scum chat now anyway.

I'm Kenpachi. Town Vig. Firstly, I hinted towards being Kenpachi earlier in the game, when Prof was speculated as such:

I backfilled my reasoning here - I expect if I don't bring this up now, someone will try and play it as a gotcha.

Then, the Vig part:

You could say I was inspired by Ultra for this one. Notice that the first word has three letters capitilised. G-I-V. If you put them in reverse, you get V-I-G. Vig.

I was blocked Day 1, though I didn't use anything anyway.

Night 1 I killed John Wayne. I was redirected, and also had my ability downgraded. It ws redirected to Pot. People get told when they are targeted by me, which is why I asked.

I know all this because I'm informed when I'm hit with a "harmful" or "intrusive" ability, and then I gain immunity to it. I'm also death-proof - only the top level kills and game removals work on me. I'm weak to rolecrushes, but I have an ability that makes me immune to them for a phase.

^This is mine. If you remove the ???, it will say Pot, because again, I was redirected.

^This is also mine. This is the ability that makes me immune to rolecrushes.

Apollo claiming that only lynches work, but not really demanding people join, I think is fairly telling. He should be the lynch today.
hahahahaha you want to say I’m scum what is your evidence after you’ve been town reading me, oh wait it was a bait to pocket me even while I never let up my scum read on you ?

Emil

Certified Memelord
GIVen the current wagons, I think we could probably go ahead and extract a full claim from Pero and Ekko. Will see from there, I don't like how Charlie has slipped by too. Reborn wagon seems to be going nowhere?
dont seem like u care about that full claim now - actually was pretty bad to even suggest it. i dont think ive done anything to warrant one

I will point out Psylocke has hard scum equity with Kekko, he has refused to answer at the bare minimum what information Kekko shared with him to fully town lock him when all I ask was if it was flavor knowledge an ability and nothing more the dude dodged the questions multiple times while you ahd Kekko beg me not to ask those type of questions cause it will confuse town.

same shit gameplay he did in m weebs where was also scum.

Ship and dip em s mates.
1. I’m a she
2. Read the thread, I already explained our roles are linked.
3. I’m going to bed

But I’m guessing you’re scum that’s why you’re pushing hard on us. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.