Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
There's an element to his claim that's unclear to *me* but if he's fake claiming I don't want to help him prepare.

I gave you one. Was going to...decided to get sauced!
Yeah, it's not really a satisfactory explanation.

I can accept the first answer (I think you've probably ignored all the posts I've talked about how he has approached the claim too) but the issue is you were asked by Muugen what sort of investigation it was and answered "unclear", when this just simply wasn't true.

Yeah, it's not really a satisfactory explanation.

I can accept the first answer (I think you've probably ignored all the posts I've talked about how he has approached the claim too) but the issue is you were asked by Muugen what sort of investigation it was and answered "unclear", when this just simply wasn't true.
Well I can't really elaborate on this for reasons I've already stated so...deal!

Ratchet

So he shared with you who I am, how he found me (RPS as you say) and shared his wincon, but you never asked him what would happen if he lost the RPS?
Nope, and I didn't have much interest either. The vouch was believable. So, were you not told my character in advance of the day?

Nope, and I didn't have much interest either. The vouch was believable. So, were you not told my character in advance of the day?
So he shared with you who I am and gave you his wincon and you trusted him to relay your role to me without asking what would happen if he lost the RPS? Is that it?

Ratchet

So he shared with you who I am and gave you his wincon and you trusted him to relay your role to me without asking what would happen if he lost the RPS? Is that it?
That is it - the RPS was largely insignificant to me. I was and am pretty confident in my read of them being sincere with their claim. Besides, I dunno if you've read my claim but it's not like I can be killed very easily, so I do have room to make these gambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.