Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiku flower won’t be modkilled or replaced unless she asked for it I tried asking onii to sub her out due to her inactivity excuses but as long as she hits quota she will stay in game it’s why’s advocated to lynch her when she cries wolf saying she’s over it and this is her last game.

supposedly she can’t care or stand any single one of us yet will continue to play the game curse anyone out who goes against her but she gets free passes cause she “sensitive”

this has been a multiple year deal where flower can do and say whatever she wants and doesn’t face any real consequences for it that’s why so many ogs from the mother site to this have disbanded and won’t ever return here.

Such is life.
Well that sucks. Bump her to 4th on my list, then

can u say why? probably last time i ask
Having a hard time finding the words for it(its late for me), but its like... you do a lot of light prodding but not much following up,, and you seem to butt heads with people a fair amount and usually you look worse in that interaction, and that's happened enough times that you'd probably be pretty high on my list regardless. But you also once again immediately jump in with Ultra when he tries to start something with me. Which isn't SUPER indicative of anything but it makes me suspicious that you two are in cahoots.

You also told him not to neighbor you, which I'M fine with but I'm surprised you didn't catch more heat for it

Psylocke is just a vibe but she's also vouching for Ekko and vice versa so they're kind of a package deal there

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well that sucks. Bump her to 4th on my list, then

Having a hard time finding the words for it(its late for me), but its like... you do a lot of light prodding but not much following up,, and you seem to butt heads with people a fair amount and usually you look worse in that interaction, and that's happened enough times that you'd probably be pretty high on my list regardless. But you also once again immediately jump in with Ultra when he tries to start something with me. Which isn't SUPER indicative of anything but it makes me suspicious that you two are in cahoots.

You also told him not to neighbor you, which I'M fine with but I'm surprised you didn't catch more heat for it

Psylocke is just a vibe but she's also vouching for Ekko and vice versa so they're kind of a package deal there
can u be less vague please, particularly about which interactions i look worst in?

u realize there is a failed investigation on u right? so u dont read ultra town?

Once we reach this many pages it feels harder to make a logical case against somebody because I can remember not liking something you said but I cant remember what I didn't like about it

Day 2 Vote count 1
I

Indigo

Day 2 - Vote Count 1

as of post #5008

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

Ekkologix - 3
Ratchet - 2
Psylocke - 2

Flower - 1
Apollo - 1
Kiku - 1

Lord Melkor: MonochromeYoru -> Ratchet
Ultra: Flower -> Ekkologix
Apollo: Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion: Ratchet -> Unvote -> Psylocke
Ratchet: Apollo
Psylocke: Ratchet -> Flower
Ekkologix: Apollo -> Mr. Reloaded -> Kiku
MangoSenpai: Ratchet -> Unvote -> Apollo -> Psylocke -> Unvote -> Psylocke
MUUGEN: Ekkologix
Mr. Reloaded: Ekkologix​

Emil

Certified Memelord
scum
kerko
reloaded
lind
flower
mango
muugen
melkor
UWU
hayumi

is where im sitting rn, with lind being the weakest scum read

one of ratchet/apollo can be scum. i dont belive so tho. i have reasons to think kenpachi is real, and i also think apollo's claim timing is more lean townish
kiku might be scum, but i dont have a strong scum read on them outside of failed invest and just supporting the wagon. i dont agree with their reasoning for scum reading me obviously

kerko/reloaded are not a team. i dont understand kerko's town read of reloaded, but its not one a teammate gives to another. he is unable to explain it either. might be tmi.

reloaded/mango are both struggling for content in the thread yet seem to be keeping up with no real original thoughts / inability to drive thread

uwu/melkor i mostly scum read for the stubborn votes day 1 that absolves them from any responsibility that day, more so leaning scum on uwu than melkor.

hayumi's laughing reaction to broki's fake guilty followed by my questions to him (that he dismissed as something i do every time as scum yet never voted or questioned me) is pretty awful

lind i think can be town. him town reading players generously falls under his town meta. i just dont feel much fire yet thats all

flower's continuous inactivity excuse and claim are all i have from her slot. leaning scum

muugen is just being ridiculously obtuse and posturing. i dont think his read of me is genuine nor did he try to see me the other way. just locked me scum from first post and rolled with it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I play pretty similarly regardless of alignment. When I play scum I try to think and act like I would as town. Usually this approach ends up getting me killed quicker when I'm actually a townie, though
then do u belive ultra should town read u from ur current posts?

like do u think u r obvious town right now?

scum
kerko
reloaded
lind
flower
mango
muugen
melkor
UWU
hayumi

is where im sitting rn, with lind being the weakest scum read

one of ratchet/apollo can be scum. i dont belive so tho. i have reasons to think kenpachi is real, and i also think apollo's claim timing is more lean townish
kiku might be scum, but i dont have a strong scum read on them outside of failed invest and just supporting the wagon. i dont agree with their reasoning for scum reading me obviously

kerko/reloaded are not a team. i dont understand kerko's town read of reloaded, but its not one a teammate gives to another. he is unable to explain it either. might be tmi.

reloaded/mango are both struggling for content in the thread yet seem to be keeping up with no real original thoughts / inability to drive thread

uwu/melkor i mostly scum read for the stubborn votes day 1 that absolves them from any responsibility that day, more so leaning scum on uwu than melkor.

hayumi's laughing reaction to broki's fake guilty followed by my questions to him (that he dismissed as something i do every time as scum yet never voted or questioned me) is pretty awful

lind i think can be town. him town reading players generously falls under his town meta. i just dont feel much fire yet thats all

flower's continuous inactivity excuse and claim are all i have from her slot. leaning scum

muugen is just being ridiculously obtuse and posturing. i dont think his read of me is genuine nor did he try to see me the other way. just locked me scum from first post and rolled with it.
You labelling me scum when I haven't said anything about you being one is balantly scum work. I was just having fun with Reloaded who isn't scummy by any post he's made but you are sus as hell and should be lynched or bankai'ed soon.
vote lynch Ekkologix.
Ekko is a scum guaranteed 100%. I am ready to be mod killed if they aren't.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You labelling me scum when I haven't said anything about you being one is balantly scum work. I was just having fun with Reloaded who isn't scummy by any post he's made but you are sus as hell and should be lynched or bankai'ed soon.
vote lynch Ekkologix.
Ekko is a scum guaranteed 100%. I am ready to be mod killed if they aren't.
well good thing is u dont have to scum read me for me to scum read u!

why am i sus as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.