Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ratchet/Apollo are both more likely to be town. If Ratchet is scum I’ll meet Fuji in a parking lot after the game. Even with the theory of fake flips I don’t see going that suicidal when there are probably ways to check/confirm flips if death miller abilities are in the game lol. If you fake results on someone and fake flip them and it’s checked you’re literally done lol.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
scum
kerko
reloaded
lind
flower
mango
muugen
melkor
UWU
hayumi

is where im sitting rn, with lind being the weakest scum read

one of ratchet/apollo can be scum. i dont belive so tho. i have reasons to think kenpachi is real, and i also think apollo's claim timing is more lean townish
kiku might be scum, but i dont have a strong scum read on them outside of failed invest and just supporting the wagon. i dont agree with their reasoning for scum reading me obviously

kerko/reloaded are not a team. i dont understand kerko's town read of reloaded, but its not one a teammate gives to another. he is unable to explain it either. might be tmi.

reloaded/mango are both struggling for content in the thread yet seem to be keeping up with no real original thoughts / inability to drive thread

uwu/melkor i mostly scum read for the stubborn votes day 1 that absolves them from any responsibility that day, more so leaning scum on uwu than melkor.

hayumi's laughing reaction to broki's fake guilty followed by my questions to him (that he dismissed as something i do every time as scum yet never voted or questioned me) is pretty awful

lind i think can be town. him town reading players generously falls under his town meta. i just dont feel much fire yet thats all

flower's continuous inactivity excuse and claim are all i have from her slot. leaning scum

muugen is just being ridiculously obtuse and posturing. i dont think his read of me is genuine nor did he try to see me the other way. just locked me scum from first post and rolled with it.
I mean I built a case against you and psylocke but you overlooked that I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

your read(s) seem ingenious and poorly found

funny part is Kekko you avoided my questioning of why yours and Psys story don’t add up originally it was a whisper now it is your roles are mutually linked to one another

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I think Ratchet/Apollo are both more likely to be town. If Ratchet is scum I’ll meet Fuji in a parking lot after the game. Even with the theory of fake flips I don’t see going that suicidal when there are probably ways to check/confirm flips if death miller abilities are in the game lol. If you fake results on someone and fake flip them and it’s checked you’re literally done lol.
What are your thoughts on Kekko and Psylocke

I read the whole day, haven’t read much of D1 and it’ll never happen. Scum POE on today would be Kiku, Adam, Mango

I’ve seen people sus Reloaded but he’s very similar this game as he was in games I’ve seen him as Town. I feel like he’s virtually unreadable allá Alwaysmind lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Forget Reloaded, I am sure on you belonging to the dark side. Sus thing is someone trying to put the scum narrative around after they've been suspected. There was already a wagon on you and your recent actions have solidified my read on you as a Mafia. Its over.
can u tell me what the scum narrative im putting here is?

also its not fair to me to say that im doing something AFTER being suspected. quiet frankly its the opposite.. i've been posting the same throughout the day but i got suspected AFTER i did something, not the other way around

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
furthermore Kekko you’re not actually pushing your “scum reads” are you now you’re soft questioning me and Kiku and that’s all I can see.

this is some very weak game play from someone who is so genuinely active.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Kekko you also picked some low hanging fruit for scum reads, but I mean you don’t vote against the top posters now do you.
no thats only a day 1 thing. day 2 anyone is fair game

which of them is low hanging, most of them r here but doing nothing

low hanging would be to go for pero day 1

can u tell me what the scum narrative im putting here is?

also its not fair to me to say that im doing something AFTER being suspected. quiet frankly its the opposite.. i've been posting the same throughout the day but i got suspected AFTER i did something, not the other way around
How do you suspect me as a scum? Just because I supported Reloaded on his vote for you?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
no thats only a day 1 thing. day 2 anyone is fair game

which of them is low hanging, most of them r here but doing nothing

low hanging would be to go for pero day 1
yawn.

you answered the question they are just here not doing anything.

pero has been more memorable and in the spotlight he isn’t low hanging fruit. he’s had an actual case against him and was a top LC along with you.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
reloaded/mango are both struggling for content in the thread yet seem to be keeping up with no real original thoughts / inability to drive thread
Reloaded is barely playing, not that I am any better, but I think this angle is disingenuous. I've voiced my own thoughts on several occasions.
So what if I'm not constantly updating my reads list.

How often do you see me post read lists anyway

Emil

Certified Memelord
furthermore Kekko you’re not actually pushing your “scum reads” are you now you’re soft questioning me and Kiku and that’s all I can see.

this is some very weak game play from someone who is so genuinely active.
there seriously is no way u can be genuinely reading my posts. its insane the amount of misrepresentation u r throwing towards them

just right now i am talking to kerko and kiku and tagged/quoted mango hayumi and reloaded with questions that arent answered yet and tagged ultra/ratchet to pressure vote reloaded with me and earlier asked JW and melkor questions end of day 1 and today (iirc)

the lack of interactions is not from my end its from theirs lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Reloaded is barely playing, not that I am any better, but I think this angle is disingenuous. I've voiced my own thoughts on several occasions.
So what if I'm not constantly updating my reads list.

How often do you see me post read lists anyway
it cant be disingenuous if u just agreed to it lol
do u look at ur play and expect to be town read for it somehow? would u town read urself?

Status
Not open for further replies.