Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lemme I don’t mind the avoidance of my question as it only paints you in a worse light good luck your defense when the others awake.

hope your nights find a good day kill targwt since purple chose to go after Michelle who was virtually scum read and the other mafia faction couldn’t even get their kill off.
ur still saying im avoiding u... i am not

get this to ur mind

im not avoding u. i told u all i know. i know psylocke's character name. she knows mine

she knows other stuff that i dont know cuz she targeted me n1. that... u ask her not me. however i trust her to be town so dont pester her too much with ur nonense

and lastly.. im gna say it again. im not avodiing u. i dont have anything else to answer u with. u see my answer and ignore it. that sounds like a you problem

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I DO NOT CARE WHAT SINGLE EVIDENCE CIMEE UP AGAINST A OTHER PLAYER EKKO WILL BE TKDAYS LYNCH.

I have no issue in claiming to keep him as the main LC for the day.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bruh, there is no way I am scum in this game.

I am no Muugen or SK or Ultra or Ratchet or Dest who can conjure up a huge well written case on a whim. I'm a slow burner, sometimes when I'm in the flow I can get into some juicy stuff, but the fact of the matter is just a lack of investment in the game.

Town or scum, my reads lists are very few and far between, sometimes they basically don't show up.

It's true I'm not a major player this game, but I've clearly partaken in the discussions this phase.

You saying I'm unable to put in content is bs meant to get a reaction out of me.

I would say yeah, in d2 you started strong, but your handling of this case has been poor at best.

I can understand the frustration of being scumlocked by Muugen, but saying he's not having a case on u is just lies.

When I tried to confront psylocke about her slip she just deflected and told me to vote flower

Don't know what you want me to do
whats muugen's case on me. in ur own words. fast. i'll give u 1 minute to answer this

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
ur still saying im avoiding u... i am not

get this to ur mind

im not avoding u. i told u all i know. i know psylocke's character name. she knows mine

she knows other stuff that i dont know cuz she targeted me n1. that... u ask her not me. however i trust her to be town so dont pester her too much with ur nonense

and lastly.. im gna say it again. im not avodiing u. i dont have anything else to answer u with. u see my answer and ignore it. that sounds like a you problem
roight cause it took me 5 separate post for you to answer one question while you responded to my mass questions of avoidance tk only avoids the main question I have been asking

what do u think of charles post where he put one of ratchet/apollo as scum scenario
By the time I got to that part of the catch up my brain was really fogging over and I started skimming big posts lol. But I thought his other stuff, specifically the way he tried to clear up confusion with his claim, beyond a point he really needed to and could have just slank away bc other stuff was going on, leaned more likely to come from town who actually was having some role confusion.

I wouldn’t call it an especially strong read, but I lean Town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
roight cause it took me 5 separate post for you to answer one question while you responded to my mass questions of avoidance tk only avoids the main question I have been asking
no i told u earlier ask me anything other than about the psychic thing. i have already answered u on that. u repeating it more wont change my answer

Emil

Certified Memelord
I read the whole day, haven’t read much of D1 and it’ll never happen. Scum POE on today would be Kiku, Adam, Mango

I’ve seen people sus Reloaded but he’s very similar this game as he was in games I’ve seen him as Town. I feel like he’s virtually unreadable allá Alwaysmind lol.
ok good to know

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
This is D2 lol. I was a vegetable D1.

I expect you to be quicker on mechanics wagons and be more free with your vote so you being hesitant today looked off. I also didn’t like the “lynch one & then the other if town” post especially when you entertained the fake flip stuff as a possibility. If you think fakes my get flipped then it doesn’t make sense to take that approach lol. Or at least I would expect you to be cautious of it.
Boy, this post makes me even more tired than I already am

If they had fame flips I this scenario it would have been om Ratchet, not on him.

Regardless, as information appeared it is clear the whole thing was TvT

And, I already explained why this confidence in a srm like this is off-putting to me. I've been on the other end of this, I've been that guy and got it wrong.

I had no reason to believe that his confidence was truly warranted

Emil

Certified Memelord
Boy, this post makes me even more tired than I already am

If they had fame flips I this scenario it would have been om Ratchet, not on him.

Regardless, as information appeared it is clear the whole thing was TvT

And, I already explained why this confidence in a srm like this is off-putting to me. I've been on the other end of this, I've been that guy and got it wrong.

I had no reason to believe that his confidence was truly warranted
dont rly buy this. u liked the end of day soul's lynch WU yesterday. u know day 1 ended. cut the crap now

Emil

Certified Memelord
A solemn end

As the end of the day approached, the air was filled with tension and expectations. People were up in arms, torches and pitchforks. Waiting for the lynch to happen. As the executee approached the gallows, they looked upon the angry crowd and smiled one last time....​

@SoulKiller / Ise Nanao has been lynched!

Day 1 has ended

Night 1 begins

You have 24 hours to send in your actions

u liked this WU yesterday @MangoSenpai

forget ultra then, hes kind of trolling today tbh. do u think the rest of us shud town read u based on ur play?
Be honest with me here. What are you hoping to get out of this question besides an inflated post count. If I said yes would it change anything? What about if I said no? Are you a big enough boy to think for yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.