Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i go quote you when you gave in to SK stating hed lynch you next if you didnt vote with him after you kept saying "muugen is town"

holy fuck you didnt even have a good game - michelle did all i heard was you bitched and cried your way to a victory that host were so utterly annoyed with you you had gotten strike points then went and cried again at end game even after winning.

YOU DID NOTHING.
i wish the disc chat was still there i wud screenshot it for u. literally said im gna fake frustration in thread on naomi voting me with muugen then caps lock my posts and act tilted

worked like a charm

oh u sweet summer child. its crazy u still think its real. muugen i did not have more than 3 votes on me entire weebs until last day. i was the last player to claim in the whole game and i didnt even claim. my character was simply PoE as zongli lol

stop lol ur embarrassing ruself

Emil

Certified Memelord
Muugen did express a scum read on Kiku today. Then said they were your teammate. (Kiku cast some sus on Muugen too). But neither had the other as a candidate to lynch. Then Muugen questioned Kiku some. But it was pretty amiable. That’s about as far as I got.

Muugen never acknowledged the results that I saw.
dont think he acknowledged it yeah
also kinda sus to pin me with kiku wtf lol. like he knows shes scum and pinning me with her but not rly pushing her

he said he did sus her strongly EoD 1 so need to verify that

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Muugen did express a scum read on Kiku today. Then said they were your teammate. (Kiku cast some sus on Muugen too). But neither had the other as a candidate to lynch. Then Muugen questioned Kiku some. But it was pretty amiable. That’s about as far as I got.

Muugen never acknowledged the results that I saw.
never saw the result or whatever transpired between apollo or rat made all that cleared when i join in.....

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i wish the disc chat was still there i wud screenshot it for u. literally said im gna fake frustration in thread on naomi voting me with muugen then caps lock my posts and act tilted

worked like a charm

oh u sweet summer child. its crazy u still think its real. muugen i did not have more than 3 votes on me entire weebs until last day. i was the last player to claim in the whole game and i didnt even claim. my character was simply PoE as zongli lol

stop lol ur embarrassing ruself
thats not even what i said i said you fucking literally bitched and cried to the host cause ryu made some mistakes - did he kill your own teammate no did he kill your second mate and then say oops my bad sprry guys he wasnt supposed to die no that didn happen to you yet you cried along with flower how host utterly ruined your game.

stfu you stupid worthless piece of shit.

i can just go quote you bitching and crying at end game even after being told to shut the fuck up from ratchet

Emil

Certified Memelord
thats not even what i said i said you fucking literally bitched and cried to the host cause ryu made some mistakes - did he kill your own teammate no did he kill your second mate and then say oops my bad sprry guys he wasnt supposed to die no that didn happen to you yet you cried along with flower how host utterly ruined your game.

stfu you stupid worthless piece of shit.

i can just go quote you bitching and crying at end game even after being told to shut the fuck up from ratchet
i talked about the numerous things that fked us up with game mechanics and stuff in the weebs thread so not gna say that here. u r free to check weebs thread. we got trolled just about as much u just dont know it

btw ur the one bringing this here lol. im enjoying my game and u want to make it otherwise lol

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i talked about the numerous things that fked us up with game mechanics and stuff in the weebs thread so not gna say that here. u r free to check weebs thread. we got trolled just about as much u just dont know it

btw ur the one bringing this here lol. im enjoying my game and u want to make it otherwise lol
you constantly keep bringing up weebs stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.