Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma'am, I actually don't mind you reading me as scum as I didn't do anything by that time to be put in town lean. I am more wary of those who give me town reads for no reason.

What I found odd was you not pushing me hard enough or advocating my Lynch without talking why you feel so.

Anyway, I am still on page 222 and it will take me ages to catch up :josad:

So far I liked Sir TAC, Sir Charlie and slight town lean on Mr. Melkor.
Uhm.. btw. is there a reason why ur only asking me why I voted u, or did I miss that u asked the others who were voting u too/were mentioning u?

Why u like LM, Mr. Reborn?

However, I do like to say that I am finding Mr Goblin meta off - he is hitting his scum Meta. What you think about Mr Goblin, Miss Broki?
My thoughts on him so far:
Pot Goblin - the worse looking """Mason"""
And I hope @Ultra can ask tf he so inactive

Oh you did the action? Alright.

Day or the night one?

Ultra said that he got a notification in his PM that Kiku visited him and Kiku denies this.

Agree on Kerk and Yo tan.

Also, I have a semi-mechanical check on Sallu. We can trust him if you trust me.

- Apollo made 2 actions last night: Watch Ekko and Investigate Ratchet.
- He got Ratchet's alignment and an ability of his where he can't die as long as Aizen is alive. And he saw Pyslocke visit Ekko.
- Ratchet denied the Apollo's result and Ratchet claimed that he is Kenpachi and town vig. Psylocke confirmed that she indeed visited Ekko.
- Ratchet *might* have been busdriven, because he knows when ever an ability is used on him like a redirect, but not bus drives.
- Ratchet was blocked on day 1 and is now immune to role blocks.
- Ratchet used his vig shot last night and tried to kill UwU, but it was redirected and downgraded to a role crush and it hit Pot.
- Players will know if they are visited by Ratchet. That is because of Ratchet's passive.
- Pero claimed that Ratchet was roleblocked last night. Don't know how he knows this.
- Charlie was apparently attacked last night, but survived and is now role crushed for a cycle.
- Charlie also has an ability to target dead roles, but he couldn't use it on Soul since he was lynched last day phase apparently. Charlie then told us to ignore that post.
- Ratchet, Kobe, UB, Charlie and Sallu were in a chat with Urahara since they quoted the WU. Urahara then asked them to choose between a few abilities he could use and whom he should use them on. Urahara chose Ratchet's decision to investigate Kiku.
- The investigation on Kiku failed and Ultra claims to have gotten Kiku's name in his PM that Kiku visited him last night. Kiku denied it.
- Ekko tagged everyone to say that Kiku slipped when she claimed Aizen in a post, but Kiku was being sarcastic apparently. Ekko thinks she wasn't.

You guys have to catch up smh. I can't keep providing summaries like Weebs lol.
@hime here is nice summary from @Lindltaylor

Status
Not open for further replies.