Status
Not open for further replies.
yes... see the time stamps.

her response to the slip was bad and damage control and when asked for claim made a nonsense one then left

if shes town shes not making it easy for me to see her as such

i dont know how u can see her as town. please elaborate
I usually see being confident and agressive as town if I do not know someone.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I do not have time for your ISO as I am getting sleepy, but overall you seemed to be within your scum range, I did not sense of lot of gamesolving from you but rather focusing on few things on superficial level. And Muugen, who I think is town, is sure you are scum.
none of this tells me anythign either lol

stop being vague and say why u scum read me

obviously we disagree. i think i have been game solving

why dont u be more specific

Not much has changed from few pages ago:

Muugen claimed my husbando as chara so yea should be town (but seriously tho he seems fine, idk about Ekko still don't like him and idk what to make of the trust me bro stuff between him and psychic. I have to read kiku cause idk what he/she been doing, Apollo and Ratchet *for now* lean town since well yea what they claimed (until further notice)

I actually don't know why I have him as lean town, prolly cause he wasn't trying to get either of apollo/Ratchet lynched? Needs observation I think

Where's ur mason at and why they inactive + not trying to solve the game? Why such weak performance? Get him active
I'd find it bold tho if scum was doing what u two are performing, but since it's u I prefer keeping options open

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Reporting : kageoni was used on Ekko 2 hours ago
probably from muugen
oh how did you gain such info?
idk cant quantify it. maybe so

but shes also the most active of them, aside from u

i have to put that into perspective as well. i prefer i get something from the other scum reads first then i can pivot back to kiku if im satisfied with the responses i get

there is no reason for me to tunnel kiku and ignore 20+ plaeyers. im not like u
so you cant proper;y come to the conclusion of your own scum reads?

so who else are your scum reads?

thats funny cause i have spoken to multiple players isod quite a few and question plenty while still tunneling you.

but you missed all of that.
melkor u werent there to see the "slip" live. that ddint sound like a joke to me

but i didnt double down on it. i asked her questions first

also she went MIA right after it

and she made a nonsense "your num" claim

this is policy material
but you claimed you were ichi and psy was orihime?

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh how did you gain such info?

so you cant proper;y come to the conclusion of your own scum reads?

so who else are your scum reads?

thats funny cause i have spoken to multiple players isod quite a few and question plenty while still tunneling you.

but you missed all of that.

but you claimed you were ichi and psy was orihime?
yes im ichi and shes orihime definitly not a joke btw

Status
Not open for further replies.