Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why would he fake claim it though. Like, what's the point. Unless he's SK's teammate but hasn't he voted him too?
If he is also indie himself and has bastard role that can mason Pot? Who the fuck knows. I wouldn't really consider mason claim to be anything worthy. You don't seem to know this but Bleach SS arc is literally SRM mafia on steroids.

If he is also indie himself and has bastard role that can mason Pot? Who the fuck knows. I wouldn't really consider mason claim to be anything worthy. You don't seem to know this but Bleach SS arc is literally SRM mafia on steroids.
Btw, just curious. Have you figured out my role?

People who don't seem to know Bleach or don't remember quite well because it has been so long:

Kyoka Suigetsu (Aizen's Shikai - Aizen = scum) distorts one's senses after they witness it. In mafia terms, it corresponds to submission of action. So after you see Kyoka Suigetsu in write up, you should not trust any result whatsoever. Shatter Kyoka Suigetsu would then be an action that restores everything, which would make all actions be 99.9% accurate.

Census could make sense for 1) Momo, 2) Yamamoto's VC whose name I never seem to remember, 2) Yachiru (because she is vice-president of Women's Association), 3) Mayuri (long shot)
I'm not talking about census. Nvm then. Some people are sure so i thought it's basically obvious for Bleach reader.

And where did he get that number from then?

Like what would've been the endgame here to reveal it and still take the lynch lol
Made it up? He said he had it for 24 hours but only revealed it because he was main wagon. End game would be surviving Lynch. Like, if people are sure there are more than 1 indies, he must've been lying

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We saw Kyoka Suigetsu in D1. Literally first action. So likely, the reason for why SK got a wrong census was the effect of Kyoka Suigetsu.
an ability that just automatically targets the correct player to give them incorrect information sounds way too powerful tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.