Status
Not open for further replies.
That is passive too?! When does it get unlocked then? It is possible that Kyoka Suigetsu is X amount shot rather than infinite.
Says i'll receive census of true state of the game on D3. Do if let's say one team Has 5 members and other one Has 4, i'll assume SK's flip is fake

for the record it's possible ''kyouka suigetsu'' it's just aizen activating his role, since it's the same thing with my zabimaru, i say that because both abilities are just the name of the swords
There is a difference between Renji's and Aizen's. Aizen actually faked his shikai by showing an actual ability when displayed - distorting water/refraction or something (which is still within KS' domain)

@Charlie

Can you check if your census has different wording than this?

[Passive – Know It All] As an avid reader Nanao is very knowledgeable. She is also a skilled calculator. When the game starts, she will receive a census of all current factions within the game.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
What do you think of Ultra confirming SK's census then? If SK's census was made up, how likely it's that he guessed it?
Didn't SK showed his results first then Ultra confirmed it?

If that's the case, it's possible that he made his census ability up on the spot.

@Charlie

Can you check if your census has different wording than this?

[Passive – Know It All] As an avid reader Nanao is very knowledgeable. She is also a skilled calculator. When the game starts, she will receive a census of all current factions within the game.
There's "true state of the game" in mine. Not "current factions". Another thing i don't like is how it says about "current" factions if it's only usable once, at the start of the game. If these are original factions, is that Word necessary here?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Didn't SK showed his results first then Ultra confirmed it?

If that's the case, it's possible that he made his census ability up on the spot.
The question then though is what he actually stands to gain from it. It's not like the census part was the clincher for Soul's lynch - and besides, Ultra easily could have just let Charlie take the fall too.

Mashiro Blue

The question then though is what he actually stands to gain from it. It's not like the census part was the clincher for Soul's lynch - and besides, Ultra easily could have just let Charlie take the fall too.
Cast doubt and confusion in SK's ability (not the census itself) since more than one census ability is pretty weird.

Rabbit brain

Cast doubt and confusion in SK's ability (not the census itself) since more than one census ability is pretty weird.

Rabbit brain

If Ultra is lying scum here, only thing i could think of would be trying to save SK (but he's voting him too, i'm pretty sure) or setting up me as mislynch because he's already census and he's mason (but he's not pushing me at all). So idk

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Rabbit brain

This doesn't really work - Ultra's came claim after Charles', so all it really does is prevent the dichotomy between "one of Charles and SK is lying". Now if Charles is scum this could maybe be revisited, but they would have to be exactly scum together. And then we analyse Charles countering SoulKiller - there was no real need to do this as Soul's census claim was doing nothing. I don't see plausible scum motivation here at all.

Mashiro Blue

If Ultra is lying scum here, only thing i could think of would be trying to save SK (but he's voting him too, i'm pretty sure) or setting up me as mislynch because he's already census and he's mason (but he's not pushing me at all). So idk
This doesn't really work - Ultra's came claim after Charles', so all it really does is prevent the dichotomy between "one of Charles and SK is lying". Now if Charles is scum this could maybe be revisited, but they would have to be exactly scum together. And then we analyse Charles countering SoulKiller - there was no real need to do this as Soul's census claim was doing nothing. I don't see plausible scum motivation here at all.
I was reading Ultra Town at the beginning but his recent threadplay is no good.

What are the chances of scum having a census ability?

LM had one in GoT

Mashiro Blue

I'm tinfoiling that between Ultra and Pot there is one scum and one of them was shown a fake role. Something like Tragic Lovers but without the unique shared wincon

@Dr_Professor83 rate my tinfoil

Status
Not open for further replies.