Status
Not open for further replies.
then what would even be the point of giving SK that ability?
he wouldn't be able to do nothing right with it
Charlie already said that he has the same ability in D3. Probably Aizen's ability conceals the factions for X amount of cycles. I don't think Charlie revealed this before SK did, so it was unlikely for Ultra to assume that there would be another census.

Census is wrong, not sure what you are arguing.

Here is the thing: [Passive – Know It All] As an avid reader Nanao is very knowledgeable. She is also a skilled calculator. When the game starts, she will receive a census of all current factions within the game.

This is passive. Not active. Aizen's ability kicked off before everyone's abilites were unlocked. So when SK received his role, he was given information that was distorted. Aizen's ability and SK (Nanao)'s ability did not occur simultaneously.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Charlie already said that he has the same ability in D3. Probably Aizen's ability conceals the factions for X amount of cycles. I don't think Charlie revealed this before SK did, so it was unlikely for Ultra to assume that there would be another census.

Census is wrong, not sure what you are arguing.
if charlie has it too then that kinda makes sense but then i would have to ask why give town 2 guaranteed fake census just to get a real one later.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
To be fair - I can see the reasoning around this against Ultra. Mechanically, receiving a Census when something is triggered doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I think it's probably more plausible that he copied SK's passive as a result of neighbouring him. The question then comes down to why does he claim it at all?

I would argue that 1/2 day being spent on roles to unlock is to give enough time to the mafia faction (both maybe) so that they can strategise actions to submit and maybe get some fake roles/submit abilities, etc. We did not see any of this because of Kyoka Suigetsu.

@Charlie

If you see Kyoka Suigetsu from night write up, don't submit your action until you see Shatter Kyoka Suigetsu during the day. There can't be two Kyoka Suigetsu back to back before there being Shatter Kyoka Suigetsu.

If you see Kyoka Suigetsu during the day and it does not get cancelled by a Shatter Kyoka Suigetsu during the day, then it is safe to submit your action during night phase.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
for the record it's possible ''kyouka suigetsu'' it's just aizen activating his role, since it's the same thing with my zabimaru, i say that because both abilities are just the name of the swords

Status
Not open for further replies.