Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I was reading Ultra Town at the beginning but his recent threadplay is no good.

What are the chances of scum having a census ability?

LM had one in GoT
I'm tinfoiling that between Ultra and Pot there is one scum and one of them was shown a fake role. Something like Tragic Lovers but without the unique shared wincon
This is possible, but apparently they send actions through there too. Scum having a census is always possible but that's not really the main point here.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm tinfoiling that between Ultra and Pot there is one scum and one of them was shown a fake role. Something like Tragic Lovers but without the unique shared wincon

@Dr_Professor83 rate my tinfoil
We share a PM fella
With full role sheets so we know for a fact the other is town.

Personally I think we just got unlucky and our census got triggered early. Cause if we got it after SK's and Michille's flips that would've given a lot of insight on the current state of the game. That's probably the point of the 3 census this game with an instant census, one that activiates at a fixed time, and one that activates whenever it gets triggered.

We share a PM fella
With full role sheets so we know for a fact the other is town.

Personally I think we just got unlucky and our census got triggered early. Cause if we got it after SK's and Michille's flips that would've given a lot of insight on the current state of the game. That's probably the point of the 3 census this game with an instant census, one that activiates at a fixed time, and one that activates whenever it gets triggered.
"our" census?

See the action tally that I posted. Yoruichi and Ganju cannot be both in the same faction and for there to be 5 mafia and 1 indie (only).
Good point. Could Ganju be a town in this setup? I do not remember this character well, but I recall he was against Gotei 13.

Why do you think Kira is scum? He was not part of Aizen's conspiracy.

What is the case on Mr. Kiku and why are there so many votes on him?
For the most part:
Urahara shop asked people for action suggestions, Ratchet chose to have him investigate me, and that was blocked.

Ultra claims that he got told that I visited him last night

I have claimed Shuhei Hisagi, and that my only action so far has been Explosive Bands, used last night, which is a 3 shot that allows me to avoid the first action used on me(except for kills or positive actions). I confirmed with Fuji that this would not have blocked an investigation. I could not have been redirected to visit ultra as it is an ability that targets the user of the ability(me.)

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Bro you are playing like your life depends upon it. Lol.
Mafia serious business. Life and health literally depend on it sometimes lol.

False. I have already said this. Catch up. Look at my chart. Yoruichi cannot be with Ichigo's faction unless there are 6 of them; or Yoruichi is a indie herself.

Likely Kyoka Suigetsu's effect.
Or Kyoka Suigetsu can make fake WUs with fake abilities. Meaning that a character that is not in the game is shown to be in the game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
For the most part:
Urahara shop asked people for action suggestions, Ratchet chose to have him investigate me, and that was blocked.

Ultra claims that he got told that I visited him last night

I have claimed Shuhei Hisagi, and that my only action so far has been Explosive Bands, used last night, which is a 3 shot that allows me to avoid the first action used on me(except for kills or positive actions). I confirmed with Fuji that this would not have blocked an investigation. I could not have been redirected to visit ultra as it is an ability that targets the user of the ability(me.)
Again, if we're tinfoiling fake flips, fake census and all that, then Kyoka Suigetsu can probably give a player fake results.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mafia serious business. Life and health literally depend on it sometimes lol.

Or Kyoka Suigetsu can make fake WUs with fake abilities. Meaning that a character that is not in the game is shown to be in the game.
Mr. Lindy, I have reason to believe a certain solar theme god claimed Lady Yoruichi. If this character is not in the game, then Mr. Apollo is suspect.

Since someone I am not locked in a blood feud with asked, fine. I'm Shuhei Hisagi(the guy with 69 tattooed on his face)

The ability I used last night was Explosive Bands. Its a 3 shot that allows me to nullify the first action being performed on me, except for kills and helpful effects(as a townie, being investigated is a helpful effect)

And notably isn't something that could be redirected in any way shape or form to pop up on as having visited Ultra
@T-Pein™
@Dr_Professor83
@Mr. Reloaded
@Lord Melkor
@Ekkologix
@Psylocke

Your votes are still on me, as far as I know. Do you deny my claim, and on what grounds do you do so?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
For the record, I will trust SoulKiller's census result until Charle's ability contradicts it or something. If we start tinfoiling everything, then we're going to go into paranoia.

Mr. Lindy, I have reason to believe a certain solar theme god claimed Lady Yoruichi. If this character is not in the game, then Mr. Apollo is suspect.
I was actually talking about Ganju mainly being fake.

Also, what? Apollo's abilities are Yourichi's?

Bruh... is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.