Status
Not open for further replies.
I have reason to believe that you're not fully truthful here - I got hit with a redirect as well as a downgrade. So for your claim to work I'd have to have been hit by another thing too on top of the three other abilities targeting me. Why did you downgrade my abilities anyway?
What's the problem?

I hit you with the downgrade. And my passive was the thing that makes you immune to role cop and protect against first harmful action.

I targeted you cause i saw u leading the SK wagon right before i voted. But then u changed your vote before day end. And SK flipped town.

Apollo

The Sol King
What's the problem?

I hit you with the downgrade. And my passive was the thing that makes you immune to role cop and protect against first harmful action.

I targeted you cause i saw u leading the SK wagon right before i voted. But then u changed your vote before day end. And SK flipped town.
That seems like a lot of stuff that your passive does in favor of who you downgrade. Like you were trying to help Ratchet and not suspect him because he lead a wagon.

Why is this coming out now, you seemed aware of my accusations against Ratchet earlier ?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 2 - Vote Count 4

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

Kiku - 6
Ekkologix - 3
Psylocke - 2
Hime - 2
Reborn - 2
Lord Melkor - 1
Ultra - 1
Apollo - 1
UwU - 1

Lord Melkor: MonochromeYoru -> Ratchet -> Kiku -> Ekkologix -> Kiku
Ultra: Flower -> Ekkologix -> Kiku -> Ekkologix -> Reborn -> Flower -> Kiku -> Hime
Apollo: Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion: Ratchet -> Unvote -> Psylocke
Ratchet: Apollo -> MUUGEN -> Lord Melkor
Psylocke: Ratchet -> Flower -> Kiku -> MUUGEN -> Kiku
Ekkologix: Apollo -> Mr. Reloaded -> Kiku -> Kiku -> MUUGEN -> Reborn -> Ultra -> Lord Melkor -> Kiku
MangoSenpai: Ratchet -> Unvote -> Apollo -> Psylocke -> Unvote -> Psylocke
MUUGEN: Ekkologix -> Ekkologix
Mr. Reloaded: Ekkologix -> Kiku
Kerkovian: Ekkologix
Kiku: Ekkologix
Dr_Professor83: Kiku
T-Pein: Kiku
Pot Goblin: Hime
Kobe: Ultra
Yo Tan Wa: Apollo
Underworld Broker: UwU​

votes have been frozen in this count for so long

That seems like a lot of stuff that your passive does in favor of who you downgrade. Like you were trying to help Ratchet and not suspect him because he lead a wagon.

Why is this coming out now, you seemed aware of my accusations against Ratchet earlier ?
I don't know why it's like that. But that's my role. I wasn't trying to help him.

I was confused/still am confused on the whole role cop/ alignment cop stuff. So i waited to see if anything new comes up. And since Day will end soon-ish, i wanted to put that out there.

Apollo

The Sol King
I don't know why it's like that. But that's my role. I wasn't trying to help him.

I was confused/still am confused on the whole role cop/ alignment cop stuff. So i waited to see if anything new comes up. And since Day will end soon-ish, i wanted to put that out there.
Role cop gets the whole role sheet of their target. I don't have that.

Alignment cop gets the alignment of the target, whether they are innocent or guilty only.

My ability is Alignment cop, with a one shot ability making me learn the name and effect of one ability of the target it hits.

Currently, I am wondering who tf did it hit. Since its obviously not Ratchet by now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i want everyone to weigh in with thoughts on kiku

ill compromise with melkor, flower, muugen, mango, uwu, reborn, adam lynches as well and who ever else i scum reead b4 i forgot the names

Role cop gets the whole role sheet of their target. I don't have that.

Alignment cop gets the alignment of the target, whether they are innocent or guilty only.

My ability is Alignment cop, with a one shot ability making me learn the name and effect of one ability of the target it hits.

Currently, I am wondering who tf did it hit. Since its obviously not Ratchet by now.
But he can't have been busdriven tho. Since me and pero hit him.

So one of u is lying?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't understand. You can't claim your actual role but you can fake claim Ichigo? Shouldn't you be unable to claim anything?
cant claim my own role

tho i suppose maybe i can work around it and say all the roles i am not

dont think fuji will allow that. the ichigo thing was a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.