Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
No no Ekko. Adam quoted Muugen's post and hinted that a heal will come to Muugen. I remember seeing that. Adam is telling the truth there.
for someone who is going to angleshoot players based off not reading the thread he hs openly admitted to not readin d1 and hs shown to not follow d2.

no im going to lay it all out for u so u stop this shite

adam said he has not read the thread for shit, and he does not have a town read of muugen (not one that i remember)

why does adam just randomly heal muugen (first of all how does he know muugen is dying if he didnt read), but eitherway why heal someone he does not strongly read town?

also adam is aware muugen claimed kyoraku. thats his reasoning for healing it

1. how does adam know there is no cc on kyoraku. didnt he say he did not read?
2. why does adam heal a player just based on flavor name? he never displayed a strong town read of muugen to warrant so

lastly, charlie tagged the entire player base for a heal. its more likely that adam heals charlie instead of muugen based on him seeing charlies post and not muugens
I thought you didn't want me to write adams argument for him. Fuck, you're bad at this

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
this is important btw because if soul is scum it changes a whole lot. pls help us confirm his role is real or fake
yet says there can be fake claims sk you believe onii would be so lazy that he would make both a capt and vice as fake claims….

I myself even questioned the validity of nanao being in game for how little of a role she played in SS arc.
have u ever thought that the poisoner maybe cant come forward?
yet I wasn’t poisoned…..

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Don't think this is due for how you've no-sold my push on Flower, but thanks for playing!
I've discussed why I disagree. I try to discuss anything with you and, just like Muugen, all you're interested in is talking about how great you are - egotist. No discussion, no effort, no genuine attempt to engage. Being forced on the same team as you is genuinely awful.

Apollo

The Sol King
@Ultra

this is reborns post

ratchet calls it good post with no other comments:

ratchet then adds reborn to town reads:

i saw it earlier but forgot to comment on it. i think reborn's post was awful and neither he nor adam could explain the plot holes. i wanted to hear @Apollo 's opinion on them
I think in regards to Ratchet, Ultra explained it well:

Yeah...

I think Ratchet assigns cred squarely for questioning Apollo which is...fair I guess from his standpoint but Reborn's overall game is not townie at all.

I think his D1 pushes look pretty bad and he overextended himself with Michelle, showed a lot of lexibility in lynching Soul, and has overall looked like he's more set out to shade other players than do anything else.

As for Reborn and Adam, I don't mind them asking questions -that much should be obvious-. I answered Reborn's post and if Adam wants to check for plot holes he can refer to it. They dropped that afterwards.

I am more interested in Adam for other reasons. I had to ask to something from Fuji, I hope he allows it.

As for Reborn, his action of rolecrushing Michelle at D1 doesn't really scream Townie to me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Disagree - he broke down Apollo's claim in a way that required thought and analysis - most of you hadn't bothered.
Yeah...

I think Ratchet assigns cred squarely for questioning Apollo which is...fair I guess from his standpoint but Reborn's overall game is not townie at all.

I think his D1 pushes look pretty bad and he overextended himself with Michelle, showed a lot of lexibility in lynching Soul, and has overall looked like he's more set out to shade other players than do anything else.
it was a half baked gotcha because the manner of apollo's claim was shaky in itself in a townie way. reborn hasnt rly dove down as u say, actually he took the most surface level view of it and tried to shade apollo with it

in the part where he asks apollo about why he suggests vigging ratchet, apollo says "if vig is brave". apollo isnt suggesting vigs to shoot ratchet, he is saying dont do it unless u r brave. reborn spinning shit and yall enabling him

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

adam said he has not read the thread for shit, and he does not have a town read of muugen (not one that i remember)

why does adam just randomly heal muugen (first of all how does he know muugen is dying if he didnt read), but eitherway why heal someone he does not strongly read town?

2. why does adam heal a player just based on flavor name? he never displayed a strong town read of muugen to warrant so

lastly, charlie tagged the entire player base for a heal. its more likely that adam heals charlie instead of muugen based on him seeing charlies post and not muugens
you have multiple players all telling you beks quoted and hinted I’d be healed.

like do you lack basic comprehension.

I've discussed why I disagree. I try to discuss anything with you and, just like Muugen, all you're interested in is talking about how great you are - egotist. No discussion, no effort, no genuine attempt to engage. Being forced on the same team as you is genuinely awful.
You "tried to discuss" by calling my reads garbage, didn't even attempt to bridge it, and then throw up your hands when I give a low effort response in return.

You weren't even being questioned directly, mind you, so I took your interjection as a discrediting attempt

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

also why are you questioning Kiku when you said you wanted beks to answer for himself.

doesn’t add up here.

baseless like if questioning while not reading the thread. makes sense why ratchet likes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.