Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I've discussed why I disagree. I try to discuss anything with you and, just like Muugen, all you're interested in is talking about how great you are - egotist. No discussion, no effort, no genuine attempt to engage. Being forced on the same team as you is genuinely awful.
I simply choose not to discuss with you cause all you can do is stroke your own ego with condescending remarks and shots any chance you get. You’re hypocritical and you shrug it off like you’re doing nothing wrong.

maybe the problem is you lil bro. should take a look in the mirror for once.

AL sama

Red Haired
this is probably the most redundant line of questioning.

for someone who got offended his IC was questioned this site does look bad.

no questioning on the miller claim but we will push the masons.
I did question the miller and the moment i did that kobe started tinfoiling about my flavor

also if you're worried that I might be scim then rest assure I can easily prove myself

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I did question the miller and the moment i did that kobe started tinfoiling about my flavor

also if you're worried that I might be scim then rest assure I can easily prove myself
I’ve stated my concerns with your flavor openly several times, moreso with your tanking abilities.
Out of all the claims so far so you have any that you are questioning outside of masons?

@Charlie were u the one that said soul's role shud not exist? can u elaborate pls
This is based on angleshoot and i will not discuss it further. I'll know for sure next DP.

yeah I said as such onii has been delaying things with me typical of him though.
Said I was healed earlier matches beks claim.

I have no reason to not believe him. I originally had his flavor guess as a healer along with Isane.
Thing is, when I was healed, I knew about it like 2 minutes later. Idk why Fuji would wait hours for sending it to you

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
This is based on angleshoot and i will not discuss it further. I'll know for sure next DP.

Thing is, when I was healed, I knew about it like 2 minutes later. Idk why Fuji would wait hours for sending it to you
I mean you can ask @Fujishiro himself he also said I was roleblocked today which wasn’t true he’s been blundering me and said he thought he posted I was healed hours ago it’s why I asked multiple times.

I’ve openly even stated how Onii takes longer than what he says.

@MUUGEN

you said that character he claimed worked with Ichigo

Could it be that he's Ichigo's scummate in this setup? Healing is one thing, absorbing poison is something different.

Like, if he has that, he could be able to absorb rolecrush out of me to allow me confirm himself. He knew I was rolecrushed since D1 started.

@MUUGEN

you said that character he claimed worked with Ichigo

Could it be that he's Ichigo's scummate in this setup? Healing is one thing, absorbing poison is something different.

Like, if he has that, he could be able to absorb rolecrush out of me to allow me confirm himself. He knew I was rolecrushed since D1 started.
Is that not the young Healer which was in Unohana's division? I do not recall his name from the memory, he was not fully hostile to Ichigo and co but could also be town in this setup. Ichigo's team seems full anyway with Ganju, Ishida, Orihime, Chad and Yuroichi being main candidates.

@Charlie @Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.