Character Discussion Explaining why Kidd is a good character

You literally sound like a beta male fanboy who overdosed on estrogen pills with how much you’re cock riding rn
I suppose this is the effects of being a Zoro/Mihawk fan
You are trying to hit me but I can only read you talking about yourself.

We literally know nothing of Mihawk and you’re making up things in a poor attempt to defend him…….Zoro is the king of plot armor btw. He can never struggle or look bad and is hardly involved in any gags. Oda gave super plot armor to him the moment he said “I will never lose again” lol zoro legit has more plot armor than most hard working MC’s including Luffy himself
We know he is World's STRONGEST SWORDSMAN and that is enough.

Dude Zoro is all about struggle because Oda is almost always NERFING HIM. Since his introduction he was already in such a poor condition not eating for days and still defeated the boss.
Then at Orange Town he was backstabbed by Buggy before fighting his subordinate(and saved Luffy as always).
At Baratie Oda made Mihawk almost kill him so he was nerf at Arlong Park.
And many more like those during the whole One Piece.

Zoro's "I will never lose again" is the biggest flaw of Oda in Zoro's character since he lost sometimes after that. That's not plot armor at all but bad writting only.

You seem young to me so I won’t clown on a kid too hard. I’ll get back to you when you’re old enough to comprehend that there’s much more to a character besides looking “cool” and “badass” lol
I'm maybe even older than you and you don't know a shit about characters. If a character doesn't look cool than anything else doesn't matter. Badass is very vague there is a lot of characters that look badass but in such a forced way that they are not cool(Hollywood lately a full of those).

Honestly I can't even tell if this post is satire of not :josad:
I'm merely explaining the character to those who misunderstood him. So mainly his fandom who absolutely got nothing to his personality, character and strength and some other dudes who are talking about him in a way that doesn't represent him. No satire, just facts.
Post automatically merged:

him acting so reckless post-wano and trying to pick a fight against a Yonko in his own turf despite knowing the gap made it look like Wano never existed for him.
He did exactly what he did in Wano, it's part of his character. In Wano he was just lucky that the alliance was there to save his ass.
If help showed up in Elbaf he would have accepted it for example.

This is soo stupid for just one point....

Kidd a 3 billion bounty threat as a Yc3-Yc2? Lol.
Post automatically merged:

If you have to explain that means he isn't a good character.

No one needs to explain why Whitebeard is a good character. Or Mihawk. Or Crocodile. Or Doflamingo.
Shut up

This is soo stupid for just one point....

Kidd a 3 billion bounty threat as a Yc3-Yc2? Lol.
It was boosted by the WG to minimize Luffy's achievement and awakening.
No top tier would get one shoted the way Kidd was by another top tier.
It's sad that I need to explain his powerlevel to Kidd's fan, they should know where he stands and be realistic. They would enjoy his character a lot more if they accepted that he did an exceptionaland amazing journey with the level he's at.

It was boosted by the WG to minimize Luffy's achievement and awakening.
No top tier would get one shoted the way Kidd was by another top tier.
It's sad that I need to explain his powerlevel to Kidd's fan, they should know where he stands and be realistic. They would enjoy his character a lot more if they accepted that he did an exceptionaland amazing journey with the level he's at.
No top tier? Akainu got 2 shotted by an Old and sick Whitebeard.

Boosted or not, Kidd aint a Yc3 or Yc2. Kidd is abive Yc1 and below admiral tier. No Yc3 and Law would be able to fight Big Mom.

The fact that Shanks had to use a named move against Kidd, and probably one of his strongest at that, is a very good send off for Kidd, the future showed no diffing a Yonkou fleet, trying to remember who else has done that on panel.

No top tier? Akainu got 2 shotted by an Old and sick Whitebeard.

Boosted or not, Kidd aint a Yc3 or Yc2. Kidd is abive Yc1 and below admiral tier. No Yc3 and Law would be able to fight Big Mom.
Try harder, dude can't use haki. He is a bum, you misunderstood his role and thought he was supposed to rival Luffy for PK title which from the beginning any casual reader could have guessed it wouldn’t be the case.
I feel sad for Oda and Kidd's character that his own fans never understood who he was and how strong he was.

Since he has been betrayed by his own fandom, I thought of making a thread to explain why I think Kidd is better character than it appears for the casual reader.
First of all to understand why he is a good character, you have to understand Oda's writing which is quite easy but some still fail to do so.
So here's a few points on why Kidd is awesome.

1. There never was any build up for his character to be among the favourite in the PK title in the New World yet people think he was going to be Luffy's main rival, that's how good he was. And he managed to go that far despite all that. He is a random SN like Apoo (his true rival who is slightly stronger than him), Bege or Bonney, let's not forget that.

2. He is weak af post TS, yet he managed somehow (thanks to sheer luck) to obtain some road poneglyphs which is an enormous feat.

3. He had great character development in Wano. He arrived there completely defeated and his crew mentally fucked by Kaido and Orochi. At first he was acting like a moron and wanted to play solo, like when he left Udon with Killer, he was kinda sulking like a baby saying he will do things his own way. What happened? A second wake up call on the rooftop where he arrived with no new plan and witnessed again the gap between him and Kaido. That's when he acted like a more mature man and accepted he couldn't do shit to Kaido and went after BM. Later on when he understood that he wouldn't do shit to BM alone, he also accepted Law's help.
So at first he said he would do things his own way, but then his character progressed when he accepted that it wouldn't work and he started doing things the way others told him to. That's called character developement.

4. Feat wise, he is very impressive, he should be around YC3 or YC2 level which puts him among the strongest characters in the NW (easily top 50 or 60).

5. He had a nice ship, too bad it was destroyed.

So overall despite being just another SN, he achieved more than most of them in the NW, things he was never supposed to achieve but I suspect Oda took a liking to his character and gave him more panels and feats that he intended to at first.

Feel free to share your opinions and eventually had why you guys think Kidd was a great character

@Apollo @Agni Kaios @Akagami Law @Akagami No Shanks @Akai2 @Aknolagon @AverageNamiEnjoyer @BaboonMihawk @Brendan Schaub @bennbeckman @Celestial D. Dragon @Cream filled donut7 @Cutty Jewboy @Cinera @CoC: Color of Clowns @Dark Admiral @Dark-Abel @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Doggo @FutureWarrior123 @Fuckthis3 @Gaimon The Pirate @General Rayleigh @GeneralP123 @Gensui Sazid @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @ShiShiShi @Playa4321 @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Hades @Red Admiral @Red Haired Beast @Redboy776 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Elder Lee Hung @Natalija @Kerkovian @Blackbeard @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @Jailer @MonsterKaido @Monster Luffy @MonsterZoro @Hanzo hattori @Nidai_Kitetsu @Seatonnes @NikaInParis @Nikuzi @Rmstorm @Roronoa-sama @Konstantis @Paperchampion23 @Pantheos @rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @SDfear @Extravlad @Bogard , etc...
Didn't he maim random citizens for laughing at him?

Try harder, dude can't use haki. He is a bum, you misunderstood his role and thought he was supposed to rival Luffy for PK title which from the beginning any casual reader could have guessed it wouldn’t be the case.
I feel sad for Oda and Kidd's character that his own fans never understood who he was and how strong he was.
what?

Since he has been betrayed by his own fandom, I thought of making a thread to explain why I think Kidd is better character than it appears for the casual reader.
First of all to understand why he is a good character, you have to understand Oda's writing which is quite easy but some still fail to do so.
So here's a few points on why Kidd is awesome.

1. There never was any build up for his character to be among the favourite in the PK title in the New World yet people think he was going to be Luffy's main rival, that's how good he was. And he managed to go that far despite all that. He is a random SN like Apoo (his true rival who is slightly stronger than him), Bege or Bonney, let's not forget that.

2. He is weak af post TS, yet he managed somehow (thanks to sheer luck) to obtain some road poneglyphs which is an enormous feat.

3. He had great character development in Wano. He arrived there completely defeated and his crew mentally fucked by Kaido and Orochi. At first he was acting like a moron and wanted to play solo, like when he left Udon with Killer, he was kinda sulking like a baby saying he will do things his own way. What happened? A second wake up call on the rooftop where he arrived with no new plan and witnessed again the gap between him and Kaido. That's when he acted like a more mature man and accepted he couldn't do shit to Kaido and went after BM. Later on when he understood that he wouldn't do shit to BM alone, he also accepted Law's help.
So at first he said he would do things his own way, but then his character progressed when he accepted that it wouldn't work and he started doing things the way others told him to. That's called character developement.

4. Feat wise, he is very impressive, he should be around YC3 or YC2 level which puts him among the strongest characters in the NW (easily top 50 or 60).

5. He had a nice ship, too bad it was destroyed.

So overall despite being just another SN, he achieved more than most of them in the NW, things he was never supposed to achieve but I suspect Oda took a liking to his character and gave him more panels and feats that he intended to at first.

Feel free to share your opinions and eventually had why you guys think Kidd was a great character

@Apollo @Agni Kaios @Akagami Law @Akagami No Shanks @Akai2 @Aknolagon @AverageNamiEnjoyer @BaboonMihawk @Brendan Schaub @bennbeckman @Celestial D. Dragon @Cream filled donut7 @Cutty Jewboy @Cinera @CoC: Color of Clowns @Dark Admiral @Dark-Abel @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Doggo @FutureWarrior123 @Fuckthis3 @Gaimon The Pirate @General Rayleigh @GeneralP123 @Gensui Sazid @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @ShiShiShi @Playa4321 @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Hades @Red Admiral @Red Haired Beast @Redboy776 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Elder Lee Hung @Natalija @Kerkovian @Blackbeard @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @Jailer @MonsterKaido @Monster Luffy @MonsterZoro @Hanzo hattori @Nidai_Kitetsu @Seatonnes @NikaInParis @Nikuzi @Rmstorm @Roronoa-sama @Konstantis @Paperchampion23 @Pantheos @rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @SDfear @Extravlad @Bogard , etc...
His epithet is "Captain".I think Kidd will gather the remaining heavy hitters of the new world(supernovas,former yonko commanders,silver medalists) and a large legion of fodder to give one last shot at the PK race.