Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
ive literally showed you the panels
dude stop using headcanon
:seriously:
Yes and I tell you that Kidd already had one Poneglyph rubbings from BM, so the 2 that he got for Wano campaign make up for 3.

Oda simply didn't show every single one of them on the panel or he forgot.

There is literally no time for Shanks to collect rubbings lol.

law gave it to kid because he helped in the raid, so he desrves the poneglyph from there
I meant the same. Law gave Kidd the poneyglyph because he helped them. He gave him the Wano one because he was there with Robin and got a copy. Not that Luffy told Law to give Kidd all the poneyglyphs he has. Law must have the copy of Zou as well but I am not sure if he gave it. There is no need to give Kidd the Zou one but the Wano one is understandable.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Yes and I tell you that Kidd already had one Poneglyph rubbings from BM, so the 2 that he got for Wano campaign make up for 3.

Oda simply didn't show every single one of them on the panel or he forgot.

There is literally no time for Shanks to collect rubbings lol.
HE GOT 1 FROM WANO BRO
HE GOT 1
ITS SHOWN ON SCREEN, THEN THEY ARE SHOWN GIVING SHANKS 2 PONEGLYPHS, ITS NOT AMBIGUOUS YOU ARE JUST USING HEADCANON

I wonder why Shanks is mindlessly chasing BB around.
Doesn't seem very tactical, not to mention BB has whole fleets with actual hype while Shanks' fleet is full of children, old people, and retards who cosplay as frogs.
lol Shanks might be worried BB is getting ahead in the race.Since he did many movements in a short period of time.Remember the Yonko keep tabs on each other.

Last edited: