Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
HE GOT 1 FROM WANO BRO
HE GOT 1
ITS SHOWN ON SCREEN, THEN THEY ARE SHOWN GIVING SHANKS 2 PONEGLYPHS, ITS NOT AMBIGUOUS YOU ARE JUST USING HEADCANON
It's not headcannon. You can interpret that panel in two ways.

The panel is drawn really ugly in my opinion and very misleading.

Even if the 2nd one is correct that shit in yellow at the bottom makes no sense to stick out.

Telling ya. Oda hid it under the speech bubble. There are 3.

Luffy has 3
BB will have 3
Shanks might have 3
Buggy has 0 but through dumb fucking luck will have 3
That's enough for all 4 Yonko to work towards the final missing Glyph
On the second thought, doesn't matter if Shanks has 4 tho because he's most likely the one guarding it so the conflict between all 4 will still happen.
Luffy will go to raftel, but buggy will get the treasure in Mariejoa.

Odds are that’s where the one piece is

He actually doesn't lack good COO at all. So far on the sunny the only ones capable of even sensing inanimate objects with observation haki is luffy and zoro.

To add the only ones on luffys ship to even sense intent of individuals with observation haki are luffy and zoro. Not even sanji has done so hence why even though he sensed black Maria he did not sense the intent she had with tricking him

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals

Even if the 2nd one is correct that shit in yellow at the bottom makes no sense to stick out.

its either 2 or 4, just stop bro, i just used the fill tool
:seriously:

That's either 2 or 4 rubbings. And since we know it can't be 4 with the missing Road Poneglyph and all, it's most likely just 2.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
you can tell by the spines
4 sheets, 2 poneglyphs
You said it yourself above anyway. It can be 2 or 4.

See how fucking misleading the panel is?

This is one ugly panel to pinpoint such shit.

That's either 2 or 4 rubbings. And since we know it can't be 4 with the missing Road Poneglyph and all, it's most likely just 2.
It's very confusing. I always assumed Kidd got 2 for Wano campaign and he had one stored up from WCI.

He said he got what he wanted from WCI and I doubt it was damaging Snack lol. Defo he had BM rubbing already.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
You said it yourself above anyway. It can be 2 or 4.

See how fucking misleading the panel is?

This is one ugly panel to pinpoint such shit.

It's very confusing. I always assumed Kidd got 2 for Wano campaign and he had one stored up from WCI.

He said he got what he wanted from WCI and I doubt it was damaging Snack lol. Defo he had BM rubbing already.
ITS NOT CONFUSING, WE KNOW KID GOT THE WCI ONE AND WE SAW KID GET GIVEN 1 PONEGLYPH BY LAW AKA THE WANO ONE
ITS 2 PONEGLYPHS, ITS NOT CONFUSING