Powers & Abilities Sanji has Ryuo since Fishman Island..

Sanji has Ryuo?..

• Yes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters
Massive implications on San.ji's Co.A.. Each attacks that are spiky Diable Jambes, its Co.A Emission that Luffy learn
with Hyou.goro.. And he can mold his flames in the desired shape by flowing Co.A into them..

Here is Hyou.goro demonstrating Ryuo..

And even Kat.akuri, has a different utilization of the same Haki technique.. Luff.y refers to it as Busou Bougyo or
Armament Bougyo..

lt gets better.. Here is a big Haki clash between Doflami.ngo and San.ji.. Co.A Haki is being diffused
through the flame sparks..

Now this raise 1 major question which might fuel the debate.. But pre timeskip, Haki was not shown and every instances
of Co.A Emission were depicted without hardening on hands to use Ryuo.. However correct me if i'm wrong but
Post timeskip, Ryuo has only been showcased with hardening on the hands..

This would suggest that for San.ji to use Ryuo on his Diable Jambe, he would have to have hardening on his leg no
matter if it's seen or not?.. l'm not completely sold on the idea as i stated multiple times the exoskeleton was for
that purpose.. Still it makes a pretty good argument..

Did you think the controversy was over, well you were wrong..
Lets go back to one of the greatest and most underrated Sanji clash ever..

Here goes, no sugar coating.. This panel right there might very well be the first real hint(in my opinion) to
San.ji getting Co.C eventually.. At the very least Doflam.ingo used Co.C to cope with San.ji's rampage, whether
it was conciously, unconciously or purely on instincts, Doflam.ingo absolutely defended using CoC in the
Haki clash and down below is the evidence that supports that claim..

The analysis will be simple.. Co.A Haki(red and black) is being diffused primarily in straight lines through Co.C circular
invisible waves..

Finally to help you understand better, here is an identical scenario but where Co.A is being diffused through
Fishman Karate waves..

Drops the Mic..

Last edited:
At the very least Doflam.ingo used Co.C to cope with San.ji's rampage, whether
it was conciously, unconciously or purely on instincts, Doflam.ingo absolutely defended using CoC in the

Why are you straight up lying?
1. This panel above is Luffy vs Doflamingo Conquerors clash with the Haki streams. Not remotely related to Sanji.
2. And the Sanji v Doffy panel, lmfao even the whole 'fight' Doffy not once used basic armament haki against Sanji. The exploded rings are fire and impact. Anything else is straight up headcanon

So ... you just making shit up out of thin air...

Not surprised though as you're the same guy that says Zoro doesn't have ACoC yet emits the same streams of Conquerors Haki as all ACoC users, while saying Sanji has ryuo something he doesn't even know exists when he has never showed in canon basic armament

:seriously:

Is this an April Fools joke thread? Doesn't differ much from your usual NDule level shit, so I can't tell

1. This panel above is Luffy vs Doflamingo Conquerors clash with the Haki streams. Not remotely related to Sanji.
2. And the Sanji v Doffy panel, lmfao even the whole 'fight' Doffy not once used basic armament haki against Sanji. The exploded rings are fire and impact. Anything else is straight up headcanon
Did you not get anything of what is said or you just don't want to?..

The flame rings are CoC from Doflamingo..
And the straight flames are CoA release..

Massive implications on San.ji's Co.A.. Each attacks that are spiky Diable Jambes, its Co.A Emission that Luffy learn
with Hyou.goro.. And he can mold his flames in the desired shape by flowing Co.A into them..

Here is Hyou.goro demonstrating Ryuo..

And even Kat.akuri, has a different utilization of the same Haki technique.. Luff.y refers to it as Busou Bougyo or
Armament Bougyo..

lt gets better.. Here is a big Haki clash between Doflami.ngo and San.ji.. Co.A Haki is being diffused
through the flame sparks..

Now this raise 1 major question which might fuel the debate.. But pre timeskip, Haki was not shown and every instances
of Co.A Emission were depicted without hardening on hands to use Ryuo.. However correct me if i'm wrong but
Post timeskip, Ryuo has only been showcased with hardening on the hands..

This would suggest that for San.ji to use Ryuo on his Diable Jambe, he would have to have hardening on his leg no
matter if it's seen or not?.. l'm not completely sold on the idea as i stated multiple times the exoskeleton was for
that purpose.. Still it makes a pretty good argument..

Did you think the controversy was over, well you were wrong..
Lets go back to one of the greatest and most underrated Sanji clash ever..

Here goes, no sugar coating.. This panel right there might very well be the first real hint(in my opinion) to
San.ji getting Co.C eventually.. At the very least Doflam.ingo used Co.C to cope with San.ji's rampage, whether

The analysis will be simple.. Co.A Haki(red and black) is being diffused primarily in straight lines through Co.C circular
invisible waves..

Finally to help you understand better, here is an identical scenario but where Co.A is being diffused through
Fishman Karate waves..

Drops the Mic..
One: You know it's bad when Centurion doesn't like the post.
Two: I actually sighed when I read the title of this thread.
Three: No, Diable Jambe doesn't have any aspects of Advanced Armament besides it hurting the internal parts of an enemy's body, due to the flames.

:crazwhat: Are you dumb or just retarded?

They're not even haki-fied
Where are you getting this shit from
Did you read the whole thing?.. Sanji's poele a frire where the flames form a Star pattern is Ryuo.. The invisible emission range is the same.. And Doffy vs Sanji is a Haki clash diffused through flames.. Same pattern as Doffy vs Luffy CoC clash..

Haki can flow in fire.. That's how Zoro can cut Fire clean..

Did you read the whole thing?.. Sanji's poele a frire where the flames form a Star pattern is Ryuo.. The invisible emission range is the same.. And Doffy vs Sanji is a Haki clash diffused through flames.. Same pattern as Doffy vs Luffy CoC clash..

Haki can flow in fire.. That's how Zoro can cut Fire clean..
Yes you recognize that made-up pattern but don’t see the exact visual representation of Zoro’s ACoC one to one with the likes of Roger Whitebeard Luffy etc etc…

*Zoro demonstrates obvious Ad.CoC via black lightning, and knocking fodder out via CoC

@Rootbeer : "I don't buy it":kriwhat:

*Sanjino's leg gets a bit hotter, something done by luffy, doffy, kata, kumadori etc for years

@Rootbeer : "This is clearly Ad.CoA emission overflow discharge with stabilisation of the bougyo variety":smart:

Can't make this up:kailaugh:
Big dick and big brain theories lately ya gotta admit :kata:
:suresure::gokulaugh: