Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sanji not supposed to be a top tier because he doesn't have a strength related goal is one of the biggest cope of the series. On par with Sanji not getting CoC.

Glad to know that Whitebeard aren't a top tier because his dream is to have a family.

Luffy doesn't want to conquer anything and just want to be a free man and there you have it.
compare sanjino with wb is the same as those who compared kid with wb:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

compare sanjino with wb is the same as those who compared kid with wb:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
More like Moria.
Nah, Sanji should be able to beat Big Mom, some Admirals, old legends like Rayleigh, Sengoku, Garp, etc.

Sanji will be in the middle spectrum of top tiers.

Rayleigh got special portrayal as Pirate King's partner. Similar to Shanks and Beckman. Doesn't mean that the other crewmates are less important.
We'll see

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
aren't you doing the same but in reverse?
I think i have a greater chance of being right here since sanji is all about science with oda even hinting his next PU will be science related
If you think that after Oda made the scientist tell Judge, during WCI, that despite Sanji's genes being modified like the siblings, he never manifested any of the enhanced abilities and was just a regular human, and made sure to tell us the Raid Suit was the trigger that caused Sanji to manifest his modifications, sure.
Btw

If you think that after Oda made the scientist tell Judge, during WCI, that despite Sanji's genes being modified like the siblings, he never manifested any of the enhanced abilities and was just a regular human, and made sure to tell us the Raid Suit was the trigger that caused Sanji to manifest his modifications, sure.
Btw
Why are you obsessed with a random's translation on something..

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Btw
i wonder which translation is that?

Nah, Sanji should be able to beat Big Mom, some Admirals, old legends like Rayleigh, Sengoku, Garp, etc.

Sanji will be in the middle spectrum of top tiers.

Rayleigh got special portrayal as Pirate King's partner. Similar to Shanks and Beckman. Doesn't mean that the other crewmates are less important.
I think its a bit overkill to give Luffy's crew two more members besides himself that will be on par/stronger than Yonko/Admirals.

Even if some people dont like it its confirmed based on Rayliegh/Mihawk that EoS Zoro will be = > Yonko/Admirals, thats why i believe that Sanji will be up there, being able to have a high-extr diff fight with them but not being able to beat them.