Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I could see him being scum. He’s higher in my POE than players like Reloaded/Kirk who are true bottomless nulls lol

Which post are you talking about? I think calling Adam scummy as fuck and downplaying his CFD is pretty uncharitable/a mischaracterization even if Adam was my second strongest scum read.

Adam had enough going that we almost CFD’d like 5 other people lol.
yes agree, calling adam scum was for 1 very ingenuine cuz adam was not leading until the final CFD, and even that ended in a 7-7 tie between me and him

my other push where i tagged all the players was on kiku, who is also scum

dont get where dest is getting this "you have 1000 posts but arent pushing anything meaningful" attitude towards me

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
its not just reads though, its clearly stubborn and unphased despite being told to look elsewhere. i dont belive those r genuinly his top reads out of everyone playing rn

hes picking the more inactive halves of the vouched players (pot and psylocke) with the lower chance of being contested
Or why not push psy or pot to play more actively which you aren't doing it

And, letting them pass because ya they are vouched - as if it means anything in SRM

Emil

Certified Memelord
Pot is more contributing as town and coast as scum.

Just iso his post and you will see that there is nothing going on.
yes i agree. nothing is going on there. i have seen him do the same as town. could be worth a pressure. my point is him being this afk is something i have seen as town and not enough for me to label him top scum read, certainly not with ultra vouching for him and saying they share a role PM. you cannot really town read one but scum read the other imo. ultra literally cannot submit actions other than inside the PM with pot according to him. either they r both lying and scum or both town

pot cant be mafia sharing role with ultra where ultra cant even submit actions in privacy

now where do u go from here reborn

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Don't tell me you aren't finding Pot scummy seeing how he played in valentine as town when he was vouched by others as well
Why are you ignoring the Mason claim, especially when he doubles down and says he wouldn't fake claim it due to an honour code?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not giving until you push pot and psy to play more actively.

You want people to contribute right - go ahead push them
u dont need me to do so. i want ur current as of right now read on me and prof. i am never pushing psy this game until im convinced shes scum. i can push pot if one of him/ultra dont die by idk day 5ish or w.e. we have lots of other players in PoE to go through first

Pot is more contributing as town and coast as scum.

Just iso his post and you will see that there is nothing going on.
This is theory. But @Ultra could probably answer what it’s like inside their pm.

When I’m masons I actually do a lot of my solving from the pm. I wind up posting a lot bc I can’t help myself, but with Pot’s personality I can see him happy to just talk with Ultra lol.

I could see Town Mason Pot mostly saying his peace/playing off of Ultra in his PM and then letting Ultra do the thread stuff.

Not that that helps read Pot out here on thread play, but being masons itself contributing to us not seeing him as much seems plausible.

Reborn

yes i agree. nothing is going on there. i have seen him do the same as town. could be worth a pressure. my point is him being this afk is something i have seen as town and not enough for me to label him top scum read, certainly not with ultra vouching for him and saying they share a role PM. you cannot really town read one but scum read the other imo. ultra literally cannot submit actions other than inside the PM with pot according to him. either they r both lying and scum or both town

pot cant be mafia sharing role with ultra where ultra cant even submit actions in privacy

now where do u go from here reborn
I have pot play mostly as scum like this.

And, I know that but my intuitive read on pot is saying otherwise
Why are you ignoring the Mason claim, especially when he doubles down and says he wouldn't fake claim it due to an honour code?
Scum and town can be Mason.

This is theory. But @Ultra could probably answer what it’s like inside their pm.

When I’m masons I actually do a lot of my solving from the pm. I wind up posting a lot bc I can’t help myself, but with Pot’s personality I can see him happy to just talk with Ultra lol.

I could see Town Mason Pot mostly saying his peace/playing off of Ultra in his PM and then letting Ultra do the thread stuff.

Not that that helps read Pot out here on thread play, but being masons itself contributing to us not seeing him as much seems plausible.
Of course if both scum Ultra’s word on what’s happening in there doesn’t matter lol, but in a world where Pot is scum and Ultra isn’t and it’s pure bastard then it would

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have pot play mostly as scum like this.

And, I know that but my intuitive read on pot is saying otherwise

Scum and town can be Mason.
did u read my post? please comment on what ultra said re: he can only submit actions in the same PM as pot. have you seen this before where scum and town share a chat, know each others role, and the townie cannot submit actions on his own PM?

i have been a masoner twice on fuji's games before (pokemon on NF and WoW here) and this is exactly how he does his masons. he puts both roles in one PM and we submit actions in that PM. there is no room for it to be fake here otherwise the town masoner have ZERO privacy regarding his actions and is overall super shitty design

Reborn

Being Mason doesn't mean you don't have to contribute in game thread.... that's inexcusable tbh

Just because he is voched (means shit in SRM ) doesn't mean he can stay AFK and coast and you people give him hard pass for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.