Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Its going to be same. Rikishi's illegit child will debut that night and cost Gunther the title. Vince would be in an orgasmic coma watching this happen. Tribal Chief Roman 10000 days as Champion incoming. :kobeha:
I believe in Gunther, Triple H protects at least him now. He delivers banger and he will continue.

I hope he beats Honky Tonk Man's record. That guy was a complete joke of a wrestler and should never hold such a prestigious title for this long.

Gunther elevated this title like once Cena did U.S and etc...

I believe in Gunther, Triple H protects at least him now. He delivers banger and he will continue.

I hope he beats Honky Tonk Man's record. That guy was a complete joke of a wrestler and should never hold such a prestigious title for this long.

Gunther elevated this title like once Cena did U.S and etc...
For me Gunther > Cody. I liked him from way back.
I like Cody but not to the point that I mald seeing him lose.
I got pissed off the way WM ended. The same way last three ppvs ended. Cody winning wasn't that big of a deal but the way the match ended, I might sound like a broken record but that's what is mate, is absolute foolishness bro.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I got pissed off the way WM ended. The same way last three ppvs ended. Cody winning wasn't that big of a deal but the way the match ended, I might sound like a broken record but that's what is mate, is absolute foolishness bro.
Gunther is perfect.

Big meaty man who delivers 5 stars. As someone who appreciates every form of wrestling when done right.

JEEEZ man.

What do you think about his Powerbomb Finisher?

I think it's neat and one of the better looking ones ( like JBL once did them ) but I think he should go for more like a Jacknife type of bomb.

Gunther is perfect.

Big meaty man who delivers 5 stars. As someone who appreciates every form of wrestling when done right.

JEEEZ man.

What do you think about his Powerbomb Finisher?

I think it's neat and one of the better looking ones ( like JBL once did them ) but I think he should go for more like a Jacknife type of bomb.
It looks better than what most do. Like a real powerbomb. Not just a lift and drop. JBLs powerbombs looked deadly.

Cody didn't deserve to pin Roman, hè get pushed only because he torn his pec