Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yo Captian :pepemwai:

I thought I was out 4 real, then I got troll Skype messages from my friend who has the chapter laughing at "One Piece fans"

Why do they refuse to delete my account so I don't get the urge to meme again :pepehands:

This's gonna be me for the rest of the day now

......Minus the part where I have hot chicks in my bed tho :peperain:
You are in with us until the end lmao

AdmiraL vs Marco

Garp vs Marco
Garp is Luffy's Grandpops. Luffy fans can wank him. Just because he isn't a pirate, doesn't mean we cannot talk about him. So Dragon being a revolutionary limits us from wanking him? What logic these latrineturds have. Asscannons aftee asscannons.
Anything with relation to Luffy can be wanked by his fans and since Luffy is a Yonko, yonko fans can talk about his grandpops.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:kayneshrug:Kid is dommed against self inserted character and Kid is not next major villain

While Teach...well
Weren't you saying he will stomp Law?
That he's above Linlin?

Oda isn't writing Teach as a huge deal anymore

:josad: you better start hiding
Kidd got over shadowed by law as well

He was doomed to begin with lol

And, hide? teach fans wont take L like how kata and Kidd fans took :suresure:

Garp is Luffy's Grandpops. Luffy fans can wank him. Just because he isn't a pirate, doesn't mean we cannot talk about him. So Dragon being a revolutionary limits us from wanking him? What logic these latrineturds have. Asscannons aftee asscannons.
Anything with relation to Luffy can be wanked by his fans and since Luffy is a Yonko, yonko fans can talk about his grandpops.
Dragon isn't a Marine but Garp is the GREATEST MARINE in history so you can't wank him. Don't lie now.