El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So you think Oda went out of his way to send garp and gathered the sword members just to fail against some commanders?

If Kuzan or BB were there, i could see it.

What does Shiryu or anyone else beating Garp there accomplish for the plot?

Garp is a prime candidate for a BB kill, like shanks.

Garp also has some purpose left. Him being the hero, and actually being against the WG and celestial dragon tyranny plays well into the revolutionary army's topics.

Having Garp be beaten for basically nothing would be a waste of potential.

Also, the event that shocked the world almost certainly isn't happening in Hachinosu imo. It's based on egghead. So the impact of Garp's defeat would be even lower if it were to happen simultaneously with the Egghead incident.
How does it feel knowingly that two of your favs - Garp and law would get packed by BB :milaugh:

I really am confused on why Teach wants his island to be a part of the World Government.
bro hes always been a rat. he may have only wanted to be a warlord to get to impel down, but he kept working with them afterwards. remember when blackbeard destroyed Baltigo the Revos hideout for no reason, then "clashed" with cp0 offscreen in a fake battle that only got reported over official channels that oda makes sure to say nobody ever witnessed or showed any damage from.

Status
Not open for further replies.