El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp: Becomes "hero of the marines" after toppling the strongest crew of the era

Koby fans: "Koby is a modern day hero of the marines too!!! He helped Teach against Wang Shi!!"

Keep saying this over. Koby is not the new age Garp, he is the new age Kuzan. Which is a strong top tier marine at it's peak while being a fanboy of the Monkey D. family member.

1. Are you choosing to be in denial and stubborn on purpose???? Koby was never serving as a guide to any of the families, stop making up headcanon. Dude was stationed at Marineford and then got sent to deal with fodder thugs, and you believe this is a special priviledge that nobody has. By that logic Rear Admiral Hina is next level, who was assigned with the duty to guide King Kobra all the way from Alabasta to the New World. lol.

2. What are you even saying???? Who else is meant to be on Koby's ship??? And what does New World or Paradise have anything to do with where a Marine can go??? What in the blue hell are you rambling about??? Just creating up random feats?? Now Koby can't go around in his own ship while being near Marine HQ, and he can only do that because he's gotten special privilidge... what in the blue fuck?? lmao. I will repeat for one last time again. Marine HQ, the home of the marines, the base of the marines, is located in the New World.

Let me reverse this on you, I saw Marine HQ captain Hina lead 4 ships when being sent to arrest Crocodile. I have yet to see Coby lead any ship other ship outside of his own, why?

3. It's called having a deterent??? You do realize Marine HQ Captain isn't some chump change position??? It holds some power??? Coby was the junior officer, Yamakiji was the head honcho. Junior officer also had the chip in case anything happened to the leading commander.... Marines are a military.... this is basic military stuff... Command chips can be taken away and given, you know that yes??

4. The story has never stated such things.

5. Cute, and as I stated we have next to 0 info on the abilities of the big VAs, hence pointless point.

6. He was never stated to be the reason for Blackbeard's uprising, stop this.
1. You said something that adds to my point. In your words he was sent their to protect them by fleet admiral. That adds even more hype to his role lol. And he still ended up having to guide them lol. And yes hina should be strength wise comparable to a vice admiral

2 because it was stated that the new world so powerful and treacherous only those of a particular level of power can even sail on those seas with a few people.

3. Again why would I hand a chip that controls the world governments greatest assist to someone I did not think was capable of protecting? It literally means I have the exact faith equally in both individuals whom have it to protect it. It aotn rocket science to understand.

4. The story has actually. Only cipher pol members know the martial arts with someone marines having a few moves of it lol.

5. Exactly we have 0 info on the vice admirals actually having it which makes it more dumb to claim they have it lol. The same sbs that stated koby has it could have stated vicea admirals had it.

6. Blackbeard literally states that it was because of Coby that he was able to claim full of lead easier lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
wouldnt happen cause luffy fights end with a 1v1 regardless of how they start .
Post automatically merged:

coby has more ties to the main vilain.

smoker might be more apt for the final war
Yeah

Don't see how else coby fits though.

Maybe Coby will play the role like what usoop did when luffy was down against Lucci at enies - cheerleading 🤭

Ah yes I remember how Luffy zoro and kidd were bleeding and scratched up from fighting gifters..... oh wait...

The man didn't even fight the main Kuja pirates.. he didn't even fight the sisters... he didn't even fight Hancock... bro was literally getting messed up by non-Kuja pirates Amazon warriors.
Cute except the kuja pirates all out rank the gifters since it's been confirmed that all the kuja pirates have haki lol

Their captain is the Empress of the Kuja tribe, as well as the former member of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, Boa Hancock. Second in command are Hancock's younger sisters, Boa Sandersonia and Boa Marigold.
Though only the elite warriors of the tribe were selected to be members of the Kuja Pirates crew, every member of the Kuja tribe has been classified as a pirate by the World Government whether they are an islander or an actual pirate. All members are efficient in armament haki

So Koby at 500 million? I wonder what implications this has for higher Marine bounties. Some Pirates with near 500 million bounties:

YC2 Ace
Post Doflamingo Luffy
Post Doflamingo Law
Dressrosa Sabo (602 mil)
YC4 Snack (600 mil)

The spoilers say 500 million for Koby is because “he’s famous”, which makes it sound like 500 mil is a bit inflated for a Captain but…

What does this imply about higher ranked Marine bounties?

@MarineHQ @Playa4321 @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Apollo @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @Blackbeard @Wuuuke @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu
Just by using the Marine twink bounty as a benchmark, the sum CG is willing to pay for all other Marines is fucking absurd. Croc and Buggy must share their post-prison financial success plan.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Cute except the kuja pirates all out rank the gifters since it's been confirmed that all the kuja pirates have haki lol

Their captain is the Empress of the Kuja tribe, as well as the former member of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, Boa Hancock. Second in command are Hancock's younger sisters, Boa Sandersonia and Boa Marigold.
Though only the elite warriors of the tribe were selected to be members of the Kuja Pirates crew, every member of the Kuja tribe has been classified as a pirate by the World Government whether they are an islander or an actual pirate. All members are efficient in armament haki
Having haki doesn’t mean outranking gifters each time

Luffy beat down Sandersonia and Marigold without haki

and numerous Kuja pirates are just strong fooders with haki

So Koby at 500 million? I wonder what implications this has for higher Marine bounties. Some Pirates with near 500 million bounties:

YC2 Ace
Post Doflamingo Luffy
Post Doflamingo Law
Dressrosa Sabo (602 mil)
YC4 Snack (600 mil)

The spoilers say 500 million for Koby is because “he’s famous”, which makes it sound like 500 mil is a bit inflated for a Captain but…

What does this imply about higher ranked Marine bounties?

@MarineHQ @Playa4321 @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Apollo @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @Blackbeard @Wuuuke @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu
Well, I thinnk that Marine bounties will be shorter than Pirate bounties even when they are equally strong. Since Pirates dont have as much money as the marines.

1. You said something that adds to my point. In your words he was sent their to protect them by fleet admiral. That adds even more hype to his role lol. And he still ended up having to guide them lol.

2 because it was stated that the new world so powerful and treacherous only those of a particular level of power can even sail on those seas with a few people.

3. Again why would I hand a chip that controls the world governments greatest assist to someone I did not think was capable of protecting? It literally means I have the exact faith equally in both individuals whom have it to protect it. It aotn rocket science to understand.

4. The story has actually. Only cipher pol members know the martial arts with someone marines having a few moves of it lol.

5. Exactly we have 0 info on the vice admirals actually having it which makes it more dumb to claim they have it lol. The same sbs that stated koby has it could have stated vicea admirals had it.

6. Blackbeard literally states that it was because of Coby that he was able to claim full of lead easier lol
1. This how i know you not reading shit, he was sent to chase down the people who kidnapped the princess, he wasn't sent to go protect King Riku and Elizabelo. It so happened that the same people who kidnapped the princess also happened to be going after Riku and co. Only you would believe being sent to deal with fodders is hype, god bless you my brotha. What guiding??????? They literally already near the Marine HQ lmao, are you reading or not?? When you meet somebody after 95% of their journey is complete, you're not guiding them.

2. Literally fodder marines exist in the new world. Literally fodder pirates have their own crews in the new world.

3. I can't speak for you, since you clearly don't understand how a military operates. Koby is a marine HQ captain, that rank alone is enough worthy of trust lmao.

4. It has not lol. You're equating only handful of marines showing it as only handful of marines can use it. Not how it works.

5. Ah yes Chaton and Gion have no advanced haki cool story bro. Admirals have no advanced CoO, cool story bro. Sengoku doesn't know any advanced forms, cool story bro.

6. .... uh huh

If usopp fights van augur - Titanic captain and Coby fights just an ally then usopp got better deal lol
depends
some allied captains are stronger than regular commanders
cavendish is prob stronger than most of the sh

- Pizarro: island fruit where he can control the island of Hachinosu (only says island name, not sure if he can only control other islands as well)
- Wolf: inflation fruit where he can control the size of his body
- Vasco: wine fruit

do their fruits give a good idea of who they fight?

coby has more ties to the main vilain.

smoker might be more apt for the final war
Smoker has more ties with a crew member of the main villain. I would see it Teach vs Luffy, Kuzan vs Smoker.

Koby going from being messed up by fodder Kuja to being Garp 2.0, while rotting away in a jail at pirate island, wouldn't make any sense for me.

Shs are exceptions

Oda called shanks allies - fodders

Haven't seen any crew having strong allies yet
Whitebeard pirates.

If Coby has a bounty, then that means that Cross Guild is involved, if Garp manages to defeat Blackbeard Pirates (no Teach) while they already had a deal with Cross Guild, maybe Cross Guild is heading to the island and will fight Garp...

Mihawk vs Garp confirmed.

Shs are exceptions

Oda called shanks allies - fodders

Haven't seen any crew having strong allies yet
Linlin did
till she tried killing them.
:suresure:

Smoker has more ties with a crew member of the main villain. I would see it Teach vs Luffy, Kuzan vs Smoker.

Koby going from being messed up by fodder Kuja to being Garp 2.0, while rotting away in a jail at pirate island, wouldn't make any sense for me.

Whitebeard pirates.
kuzan smoker?
thats an insane power jump
smoker isnt even halfway there.

koby wont be garp 2.0 either. think everyone can see with kidd and law, we arent exactly getting wb and shiki 2.0 either.

Status
Not open for further replies.