El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to remind everyone here, that for Blackbeard pirates any discussion of position or location is irrelevant at this point, Van Auger negates all that, he could bring back all the members at Winner to Beehive, or Beehive to Egghead or whatever, he could shuffles that shit instantaneously, So....I Believe any matchup in this 3 Island Battle that you already have in your head isn't final, things could change. And we're never seen anything like this before, a Big battle involving several distant location but at the same time but still in theoretically one location in some sense..

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I need to remind everyone here, that for Blackbeard pirates any discussion of position or location is irrelevant at this point, Van Auger negates all that, he could bring back all the members at Winner to Beehive, or Beehive to Egghead or whatever, he could shuffles that shit instantaneously, So....I Believe any matchup in this 3 Island Battle that you already have in your head isn't final, things could change. And we're never seen anything like this before, a Big battle involving several distant location but at the same time but still in theoretically one location in some sense..
if that was the case they wouldn't have needed ships

I kinda doubt Van Augur can just teleport anywhere in the world. He probably is limited by his sight or a distance

I still think garp is going to die, not this chapter, it's not like oda killed off wb in the first few chapters of marineford.

This little bit of garp hype against some of blackbeards crew or at least a couple buildings on blackbeards Island while blackbeard isn't even there is just build up. Garps death isn't going to be off screened and he's not going to kill him off without having him show off some first, this is all part of koby's character development and about sword as a whole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.