El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP devil fruits always get nerfed by character traits. It a relevant long running theme in OP. IMO, Big Mom would be top 1 if she wasn't retarded (I don't mean that in an offensive way, it'd take too long to explain and I gotta dip lol)
Yeah i know. I was going to point out big mom as well.
Extremely op fruit but negative iq.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Wolf grows to 180m tall, Doc Q turns him into a female, then Pizarro proceeds to shape the island in a gigantic cock. Repeat.

Typical BBP free time action.
I mean, they are super powered, and in a lot of cases, perverted pirates. Blackbeard had some ladies on him when Moria showed up to Hachinosu.

The Blackbeard Pirates are definitely fucking.

I see alot of people pointing out Island fruit and hyping the user, but I haven't see anything written in the spoilers about its powers or am I missing something ... for all we know it might be just the ability to sense nearby islands - Laughtale hunting DF - or just the power to teleport anywhere on the island you are closest or some other lame ass shit like that.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I don't think it's Doxxing Oda if it's already public info. I've seen pics of his studio many times before. I'm pretty sure the address is also public.

Status
Not open for further replies.