El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s nothing wrong with being affiliated with the World Government, this is the largest and most powerful organization in the OP world, simply being affiliated with them is fine lol.

But Yonko fans who are morons shat on Admirals for “being Government dogs,” well it turns out Teach wishes he had the status in the WG that an Admiral does lmfao.

Casual reminder that Fujitora walked into the Reverie and manipulated the world’s kings to his will.
Admirals can order a buster call, have the authority to fire a Shichibukai and can even just walk into the Holy land manipulating Kings. Their influence and status is underrated by the community

Unless Kuzan told BB Garp would specifically chase him I doubt it

goal= Become Warlord/King of Fullalead

how to do it= Capture Luffy/Koby

lucks into = capturing Ace/Garp

The similarities are literally hitting you in the face lol
My original argument was "literally" about the warlord thing not being the actual goal, but Garp being the actual goal for something else.

Thats it. We are arguing about 2 different things lol

Good catch. Remembering he still doesn't believe Aokiji it makes sense he doesn't tell him the truth. But why he wouldn't protect Koby himself? Is he underestimate Garp that much to think only a fraction of his crew is enough to beat him and whoever he brings together? Or maybe he will just drop his fight with Law in order of this bigger fish "Garp".

Would be interesting but what is Garp's value? That's the point. Garp is irrelevant to Teach.
My "hope" is something Rocks centric personally. Why else have Garp tie to BB narratively this late in the game?

I.e. maybe the real goal is forcing Garp to explain what Rocks was actually looking for on God Valley

Edit: @Roo hopefully the above explains where i was trying to go with Blackbeard/Garp. It could be as simple as becoming King of Fullalead, but what does that actually accomplish on the narrative? Thats what I was trying to say.

Garp seems to have made quite an entrance. Can't wait to see him take on Shiryu and Avalo. Sanjuan Wolf too, Vasco seems whatever. Destroying the town with just his opener seems great but obviously expectations for Garp are so high, I can't wait to see more. Oda will probably let Sword show off like the Heart Pirates did but when push comes to shove, I expect Garp to have to take on most of the work and showcase what he's still capable of. I really hope Avalo is Sanji's match-up if the 10th Titanic Captain (assumming it isn't Aokiji) isn't a suitable opponent. Island fruit sounds pretty boss, kinda similar to Pica but on a more massive scale with, I assume more to offer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.