El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiryu would never lower himself to some 1v1 like a prideful moron. If Garp tried to fight Shiryu, he would just vanish, wait until Garp was distracted and then slice his head off or some shit lol.

Fair 1v1s are for idiots and Shiryu is above that. Given that Garp bleed from Luffy’s weak ass, I’m pretty sure Shiryu could kill him instantly with a well-timed sneak attack.
Pretty sure Garp bleeding from Luffy was an outlier but alright.

Shiryu would never lower himself to some 1v1 like a prideful moron. If Garp tried to fight Shiryu, he would just vanish, wait until Garp was distracted and then slice his head off or some shit lol.

Fair 1v1s are for idiots and Shiryu is above that. Given that Garp bleed from Luffy’s weak ass, I’m pretty sure Shiryu could kill him instantly with a well-timed sneak attack.
watch Shiryu goes for Coby sneakily and Coby didnt realise in time and Garp jumped in front of him too take the damage or some shit like that :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

No joke, there is an inherent chance for Oda to massively hype Blackbeard like he did with Shanks.

He left the scene off with Law, and now weve gotten to the point where Garpnis destroying Fullalead. If Blackbeard is as strong as we expect him to be, then 2 things should happen:

- The next time he's seen, hes arriving at Fullalead with a defeated Law and his RPs.

- He begins to fight Garp and we potentially even see his 3rd DF or a tease of it (if he has it)
if Garp cant beat Blackbeard then at worst blackbeard is the second strongest character in universe rn w potentially only shanks above him. Like BB’s number 1 weakness is Haki and Garp’s whole thing is Haki. (I don’t think Luffy’s Haki is really Garp or Shanks level yet, so if BB can defeat Garp then it follows his haki isn’t strong enough to defeat BB either). I have a feeling Blackbeard won’t show up so this can be avoided.

Just my opinion though i mean anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.