El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys serious? If anything Shiryu will neg him and show that even his "insane" CoO can't do shit. The way I see it, it's the marines that will be the BBs crew hype tool not the other way around. These are supposed to be some of the final antagonists, not hype tools for fodder Koby.
Nah Blud
Grus is there and his squad stomps

What? Lol

Characters get sent flying all the time, this is nothing new. Nico Robin sent Big Mom flying out of Onigashima. The scabbards sent Kaido flying out of a window.

We are discussing durability which “getting sent flying” has nothing to do with. And Garp’s durability is so shit that he’s been bloodied by Gear 2 Luffy and Dadan.
:kayneshrug:Not my fault Kuzan can't handle a basic kick from pre ts Luffy
When you can't deal with the Garp and Marine wank, try to pit Garp and Akainu fans against each other to avoid having to battle Garp's hype, that your strategy?

Sry pal. Not working. Garp is the pride of the Navy and everything he does wanks the organisation.
@The Buddha @Golden Garp
:suresure:
I'm not battling Garp's hype, I'm literally a fan of him.
Destroying a motherfucking town with one punch is some goated shit, you can't avoid that.
All I'm saying is it's becoming very clear that he would have fulfilled his promise of murdering Akainu if not for Sengoku stopping him.

When you can't deal with the Garp and Marine wank, try to pit Garp and Akainu fans against each other to avoid having to battle Garp's hype, that your strategy?

Sry pal. Not working. Garp is the pride of the Navy and everything he does wanks the organisation.
@The Buddha @Golden Garp
:suresure:
True lol
I'll see yankers, sword swallowers and the occasional two-piece readers throwing up trash in the days to come :gokulaugh:

I never understood this take...
Where was it ever shown that Zoro lacks in Coo?
He even showed better coo than Luffy in DR (he noticed Pica first); Tsuru would be dead if not for Zoro and his coo (Luffy with FS was standing there)
So what's up with this take ?
ZOro had an ahrd tiem finding pica.
Oda stated that zoro speciality is armement.
ANd zoro have acoc so it is oviosu that he next power up will be observation related.
Sanji and luffy are the one always showcasing hteir obseervation feats not zoro.
Koby is hinted as an observation beast not zoro.

I'm not battling Garp's hype, I'm literally a fan of him.
Destroying a motherfucking town with one punch is some goated shit, you can't avoid that.
All I'm saying is it's becoming very clear that he would have fulfilled his promise of murdering Akainu if not for Sengoku stopping him.
"His" child was murdered in front of his very eyes. The emotions took over him as his body was literally moving on its own. Garp is incredibly strong probably could've gone either way with the weakest Admiral but ultimately he suffers from the same old age as Old Ray did. Their era ended long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.