El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the marines are all aware of Sword then… It’s like not even a secret among them… I guess that makes sense since CP-0 (which is supposed to be very secretive) also regularly works with other CP agents yet apparently they are top secret

but then this explanation that sword members are not part of the marines officially doesn’t make sense since we see Sword members on Marine ships and in marine bases all the time… We literally saw this Prince Gros guy hunting Bege seemingly for Marine business right?

The Marines are lying. These sword guys do everything the marines want them to do and get all the facilities and equipment of the marines… they just don’t list them as marines in their books or something to avoid accountability for their actions

If the Sword guys weren’t “good people” this would actually be very Evil… It’s genuinely immoral and I wonder if Oda even realises that he just created an evil organization in the marines that just luckily is made of the “good marines”

Bad chapter:
  • I wonder if Admirals will have only 400 mi bounty like Luffy and Law in contrast of God Usopp.
  • Why random Pirates will enraged a fucking Yonko that want to keep Koby arrested to negotiate with WG? Oda was suppose to hype Teach not the opposite.
  • Teach wanting to make a government makes no fucking sense given how he lives his life. And he is not stupid to think he would accomplish that only because he captured a single marine. It could have being Garp himself, Sengoku, Akainu, Kong. No marine is important enough for him accomplish that shit and he knows that. A Tenryuubito maybe...
  • Oda completely destroyed SWORD. It makes no fucking sense. They are still regular marines but at same time they are not. This is pure thrash.
  • Oda just replicated Pica's DF on Pizarro...
  • Garp so far is living the hype. IDK why people faked the fake spoilers that ended up being true. That's the only good part of the chapter.
2bi at a minimum.Teach just hires any scumbag he can,even some BBp wanted to tell the WG about Alber.If Saturn gets kidnapped it might happen.More like black ops marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.