El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

There’s no way the admirals will have a smaller bounty than Koby
By the text it seems to be the case. Koby is special because he is a hero. So far we only know about 2 heros on Marine's history. Admirals we always have 3 and 1 Fleet Admiral. Hero is more special. So Hero having 500 mi bounty that makes Admirals less important having less bounty.

It makes sense they don't having extremely huge bounties since Cross Guild can't be wealthy as WG(they don't need to pay like they said they would though and who would imagine anyone showing up with a defeated Admiral in their door?).

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I genuinely do not want this to seem as cope but real life Teach did bribe government officials, namely a colonial close to the king, to get pardoned for his criminal activities.

Between my Admiral and Teach wank this is leaving me divided.
There’s nothing wrong with being affiliated with the World Government, this is the largest and most powerful organization in the OP world, simply being affiliated with them is fine lol.

But Yonko fans who are morons shat on Admirals for “being Government dogs,” well it turns out Teach wishes he had the status in the WG that an Admiral does lmfao.

Casual reminder that Fujitora walked into the Reverie and manipulated the world’s kings to his will.

Status
Not open for further replies.