Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Pino said that U0 is a "world of happines"
They said it a lot in this arc
It almost feels like a bait
Maybe the final villain will be like: "I gave everyone some happiness and now Iโ€™m gonna take it away."
I really hope so
:risitavirus:
Well, it does seem like a fairy tale, so a little sus to me....
Although, Mashima could very well explain that this U0 is so good because of Mother's influence.

But really, the more I think of it, there's a possibility of Becca's mom being ultimately evil in U0 and bringing some drama to the story, but then she'll regain her memories and will suddenly be defeated I guess?

Ok, I have no expectations of EZ anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚

Although, Mashima could very well explain that this U0 is so good because of Mother's influence.

But really, the more I think of it, there's a possibility of Becca's mom being ultimately evil in U0 and bringing some drama to the story, but then she'll regain her memories and will suddenly be defeated I guess?

Iโ€™m so afraid of the final saga
:chirstsad:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
โ€Žโ€Ž

I'm expecting a twist

Chapter was ok.

I also believe they will be a twist.

One of the best twist would be if everything so far in U0 is only a dream and after they wake up they will see the true world of U0, what will be the true hell.
Oh, that's actually a plausible idea! My bet so far would be on some good characters being evil. As of now everything is indeed too good to be true.

Oh, that's actually a plausible idea! My bet so far would be on some good characters being evil. As of now everything is indeed too good to be true.
Yep I also wish some of them would be evil. Best evil characters would be Rachel like you said.
I still believe she manipulated Shiki and the others to travel to U0 for her plans.

Ahahaha, Mashima is totally like "I made my characters suffer enough, time for a happy ending", while the fans are like "nooo, make them suffer!"

Although in a hindsight, with Becca's leaping ether, she basically exchanges with a version of herself and makes that one suffer, no?