Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Cool chapters.

Everything is going smoothly. Too smoothly I would say. Could this be a dream world? Or a dream sequence?

If this is real what is happening now and Shiki will just save everyone from their fate I will remember this manga really badly.
Yeah I feel the same way things are going way too smoothly. I often wonder how things will go down with Shura in this universe.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah I feel the same way things are going way too smoothly. I often wonder how things will go down with Shura in this universe.
Shura uses same powers as Shiki, maybe Shura will get that memory influx faster than everyone else did and he will see what happened in the previous world. By knowing such things he will try to befriend Shiki while he's still twisted inside.

t
Why's that a bad thing?
Because it completely kills off all the payoffs and sacrifices the crew had to make to improve and move forward.

Partially why I picked up a liking to this manga is because Hiro didn't lack the balls to kill characters and raise the stakes and tension.

Of course simply "killing" people is not a progression but for example Valkyrie's death, Witch's death and etc... Their deaths help other characters grow to another level. But not only those two examples.

Right now they seem to be in a candy world where everything goes right and they fix everything to so everyone lives a happy life with no roadblocks in sight.

@Cross_Marian @God_Aizen @Jaguark101 @notAfanboy @Boris D. Foot @Devilbat

I'm still curious about Doctor Weisz.

This mf is still sus to me and I told you lot about this when the crew was rolling in the previous world.

Him disappearing so Rebecca doesn't meet him is sus.

Everything is going smoothly. Too smoothly I would say. Could this be a dream world? Or a dream sequence?
I also thought it would be a cool twist if everything so far in U0 was a dream.

This mf is still sus to me and I told you lot about this when the crew was rolling in the previous world.

Yep. I guess he is with Rachel and/or the final villain.

But I don't know what role he could play.

I still believe that Rachel or her mother will be the main villain but I don't know which role old Weisz will play. But not only him. Noah and Amira aren't in U0 too. What happened with them?

And what is also sus, so far no one mentioned OSG or OSI in U0. Maybe U0 doesn't have OSG and OSI as groups?

But if old Weisz should play a bigger role in the story I hope he will be an enemy.

Seth

โ€Ž
I also thought it would be a cool twist if everything so far in U0 was a dream.

Yep. I guess he is with Rachel and/or the final villain.

But I don't know what role he could play.

I still believe that Rachel or her mother will be the main villain but I don't know which role old Weisz will play. But not only him. Noah and Amira aren't in U0 too. What happened with them?

And what is also sus, so far no one mentioned OSG or OSI in U0. Maybe U0 doesn't have OSG and OSI as groups?

But if old Weisz should play a bigger role in the story I hope he will be an enemy.
Remember one thing. Old Weisz knows Rebecca's powers and probably that's why he saved her and Happy.

Remember one thing. Old Weisz knows Rebecca's powers and probably that's why he saved her and Happy.
Yep
and even if he saved her because he is gentle, the Weisz from U0 could still be an evil guy.

Maybe in U0 Mรผller is good and old Weisz is evil.

But whats odd is that no one mentioned him in this universe. Many thing are not mentioned, like Labilia etc.

My biggest hope is that Weisz is working with Rachel and Weisz will repair Ziggy and make him evil again so that Shiki, Weisz and Rebecca must fighting them in the final arc.

What do you think? where ist old Weisz? and will he play a biger role and which role? evil? good?

Seth

โ€Ž
Lots of good points, the final villain had not appeared yet in the story which leads to another thing. Are the interstellar an anywhere in this universe?
A lot of people including some of us here discussed the possibility of Eraser being involved. He is a mysterious character despite fighting on good guys side.

Imo the most sus thing is the reason why they travel 3 years back in time. So far they never travel throught time to reach another universe. But this time they needed to travel 3 years back? Why?

Who was the one who informed them about Mother and the U0? It was Rachel and she left the ship before they traveled to U0.

So I think that Rachel somehow manipulated the whole story of U0 for her plans. What ever this plan is and because of Rachel this time we will not have the OSG/OSI or at least the members will be different.

Maybe Rachel manipulated the OSI members and made them to her own guardians which is the reason why we haven't see one of them so far.

Seth

โ€Ž
A good point but in the Aoi cosmos arc Eraser did shed tears for his comrades fighting and dying against Shuraโ€™s forces.
We are in the next Universe, who knows what type of personality he might have here.

Imo the most sus thing is the reason why they travel 3 years back in time. So far they never travel throught time to reach another universe. But this time they needed to travel 3 years back? Why?

Who was the one who informed them about Mother and the U0? It was Rachel and she left the ship before they traveled to U0.

So I think that Rachel somehow manipulated the whole story of U0 for her plans. What ever this plan is and because of Rachel this time we will not have the OSG/OSI or at least the members will be different.

Maybe Rachel manipulated the OSI members and made them to her own guardians which is the reason why we haven't see one of them so far.
I'm still hard on it too.

Rachel's mom ( Rebecca's grandma ) was fixated on using her powers, I think abusing those powers makes you go crazy at some point.

Rachel intro into the story: HELLO! IM RACHEL REBECCA'S MOM!

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

LET'S MEET IN THE NEXT UNIVERSE <3

That was so fucking weird to me.

We are in the next Universe, who knows what type of personality he might have here.

Rachel's mom ( Rebecca's grandma ) was fixated on using her powers, I think abusing those powers makes you go crazy at some point.

You make a good point there Rebeccaโ€™s grandma could be the villain, heck sheโ€™s the one who made the crazy cult clan her family built in the winter cosmos in the first place.

Yep same.
It's really weird. More sus is that she left the ship before they travel to U0. Definitely because of her plan.

and like I said the reason with the 3 years.

I am sure that she and/or her mother are the true villains or are working with the true villain and that they manipulated the crew to reach to U0, because in U0 Rebecca doesn't can use her power to rewrite the history. So everything what will happen it can't be restored.

Maybe the whole thing with Mother will die in the other universes was a lie, only to bring them to U0?

Seth

โ€Ž
Yep same.
It's really weird. More sus is that she left the ship before they travel to U0. Definitely because of her plan.

and like I said the reason with the 3 years.

I am sure that she and/or her mother are the true villains or are working with the true villain and that they manipulated the crew to reach to U0, because in U0 Rebecca doesn't can use her power to rewrite the history. So everything what will happen it can't be restored.

Maybe the whole thing with Mother will die in the other universes was a lie, only to bring them to U0?
Maybe the Church of Saintfire's ultimate goal is to take down Mother and took the ultimate control over the universe/universes?

You make a good point there Rebeccaโ€™s grandma could be the villain, heck sheโ€™s the one who made the crazy cult clan her family built in the winter cosmos in the first place.
That would explain a lot.

I hope Hiro nails it.

I never liked time based or time travelling powers, most of mangakas fumble with using them and ruin the manga.

Maybe the Church of Saintfire's ultimate goal is to take down Mother and took the ultimate control over the universe/universes?
Probably. Or they do it for the true villain.

I wonder if the dark age and the 12 guardians of the sakura cosmos will play a role and if the whole story with them and the dark age is connacted with Saintfires church? Is Rachels mother or the true villain (if they work for him/her) someone from that age? Or was the ancestor of Rachel one of the 12 guardians from the dark age and founded the saintfire cult?

I never liked time based or time travelling powers, most of mangakas fumble with using them and ruin the manga.
Same. But I think so far Hiro has done a good job. I will still wait until the manga ends to judge the whole time travelling power in this manga.

Probably. Or they do it for the true villain.

I wonder if the dark age and the 12 guardians of the sakura cosmos will play a role and if the whole story with them and the dark age is connacted with Saintfires church? Is Rachels mother or the true villain (if they work for him/her) someone from that age? Or was the ancestor of Rachel one of the 12 guardians from the dark age and founded the saintfire cult?

Same. But I think so far Hiro has done a good job. I will still wait until the manga ends to judge the whole time travelling power in this manga.
Reading this arc reminded me that Shiki and the Eden crew have knowledge of three years in the future and using that knowledge wisely. But there bodies canโ€™t handle the strains there future selves can do.

Reading this arc reminded me that Shiki and the Eden crew have knowledge of three years in the future and using that knowledge wisely. But there bodies canโ€™t handle the strains there future selves can do.
Yep. In here I wonder why? The whole reason with the 3 years doesn't make sense, except if it's part of Rachels plan.

But so far I don't know why Hiro choose this way. Was it only for happy moments? Maybe, but I hope not. I think it has something to do with Rachel/Saintfire church.

Yep. In here I wonder why? The whole reason with the 3 years doesn't make sense, except if it's part of Rachels plan.

But so far I don't know why Hiro choose this way. Was it only for happy moments? Maybe, but I hope not. I think it has something to do with Rachel/Saintfire church.
Canโ€™t argue with that the Saintfire church are in Silhouette mostly but rumors of their inner members able to manipulate time is very sus indeed.

Shura uses same powers as Shiki, maybe Shura will get that memory influx faster than everyone else did and he will see what happened in the previous world. By knowing such things he will try to befriend Shiki while he's still twisted inside.

Because it completely kills off all the payoffs and sacrifices the crew had to make to improve and move forward.

Partially why I picked up a liking to this manga is because Hiro didn't lack the balls to kill characters and raise the stakes and tension.

Of course simply "killing" people is not a progression but for example Valkyrie's death, Witch's death and etc... Their deaths help other characters grow to another level. But not only those two examples.

Right now they seem to be in a candy world where everything goes right and they fix everything to so everyone lives a happy life with no roadblocks in sight.

@Cross_Marian @God_Aizen @Jaguark101 @notAfanboy @Boris D. Foot @Devilbat

Yes, I think the same about old Dr Weisz.
If you consider Dr. Muller's comments about young and old Dr. Weisz, you will get some sort of hint.

1) Old Weisz proved The Brai Theory. We dont know what is that.
2) The conversation was focused on humans and bots; especially bots having pain receptors, feelings, etc.
3) Hermit the brains of Edens Zero
4) Hacking the servers

Dr. Muller also analyzed young Weisz's brain and said you have a brain of a genius.

If we read old Weisz backstory, we get more hints that he is up to something with bot modifications.
He was giving some sort of advice to young Weisz but got cut off.

Pino was also created by Weisz on Ziggy's request.

Dr. Weisz is like a puzzle here, but I dont know how to put all of these pieces together to solve the puzzle.

Maybe there is already a theory out there that connect these dots.