El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

No nine tails chakra,
No sage of Six Paths Chakra,
No alien eyes that can make giant ethereal tengu samurais, and open dimensions.
Haruno ain't even a "clan", just a damn family
Kizashi Haruno (Her dad) is a god damn Genin

Pure hard work
Smart enough to create an antidote in a day, that Sasori (a poison expert) still has to use a reference table to make.

And look at the physical strength, no sage moge can compare, and she doesn't need to open gates and destroy her muscles.
That's pure chakra control.

Sakura is the goat.

I mean I think half the time it does and half the other time it doesn't mean Conqueror's Haki. you have times like when Jinbei just grabbed Who'sWho's wrist and there was black lightning. So definitely that black lighting has nothing to do with Conqueror's Haki.

But then there are other times that Conqueror's Haki has been clearly signified by Black lightning. Like that time Shanks used wifi Haki on green bull. or when Luffy first went to gear 5 and his Conqueror's Haki was knocking people out.

Jinbe has conquers haki...

Smoker has more ties with a crew member of the main villain. I would see it Teach vs Luffy, Kuzan vs Smoker.

Koby going from being messed up by fodder Kuja to being Garp 2.0, while rotting away in a jail at pirate island, wouldn't make any sense for me.
Post automatically merged:

Whitebeard pirates.
Smoker lost to Vergo a couple of months ago. The Kuja thing was off screen. It's your head canon. At this point, Koby being really strong makes more sense than Smoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.