El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It absolutely is. Every single display of AdCoC we’ve seen before now is msssively dwarfed by Garp’s AdCoC. Prime Roger and Whitebeard look pathetic compared to this.

I have fun tormenting you but you are dangerously close to my ignore list. Whitebeard used the Gura Gura on the execution stand, not his AdCoC. I am comparing AdCoC to AdCoC, why can’t you stay on track? Lol
You're a gimmick poster dog.
-Post something blatantly false and ping your goons to get free likes and attention
-Try to act up when someone points you out for your shenanigans
-Get into big argument with them
-Repeat
I don't care if you ignore me, that just shows you're a pussy who can't handle a casual debate without instantly running off.

Expectation:

Shiryu: Wait Garp the Boss isnt there and I'm not a top tier. Seat there while I brink you Coby.

Garp: You better.

Reality:

Shiryu: Conqueror haki, I didnt expect any less than that from the hero of the marine. Still this is where the foolishness of your first end.

Garp: what? When did you? Shiryu of the rain, where is Coby ?
Nah stop lol

Garp would use Shiryu as his punching ball

Expectation:

Shiryu: Wait Garp the Boss isnt there and I'm not a top tier. Seat there while I brink you Coby.

Garp: You better.

Reality:

Shiryu: Conqueror haki, I didnt expect any less than that from the hero of the marine. Still this is where the foolishness of your first end.

Garp: what? When did you? Shiryu of the rain, where is Coby ?
Reality
Bogard: Bringing an unconscious shiryu, Found this rat trying to sneak on our marines..

I'm not seeing that he will beat Garp, maybe Hurt him while keeping him busy untill Blackbeard return to finish the job. That is the hype....

GARP has plot Armor right now, cause hé is The MC greatfather so BB will be thé one to finish him.

Someone need to keep him busy otherwise he will destroy Blackbeard base lol.
Lets see what's Oda's plan here. He might clown the Blackbeard crew too. Firstly, Coby has to be saved. Secondly, Blackbeard crew will eventually shine, it doesnt matter if they take an L here.

Was Sengoku a different case too ?
Databook info means nothing

In a span of 2-3 chapters he was solidified Admirals > Yonkou commanders and Admirals > Warlords bar Mihawk. He has superior feats and superior shit moments. The Shanks scenw doesn't take his efficiency away
I thought Admirals > (most) Yonkou commanders was solidified when Garp sent Marco back to the bird bath lol
Though Garp is kind of an exception because that mf is getting crazy feats lately but still
Also Admirals >Warlords is wonky
They're over Moria and Jinbe, obviously enough, but probably not Hancock and Mihawk
That's the thing. Warlord level doesn't exist.
Their strength varies.

I'm not seeing that he will beat Garp, maybe Hurt him while keeping him busy untill Blackbeard return to finish the job. That is the hype....

GARP has plot Armor right now, cause hé is The MC greatfather so BB will be thé one to finish him.

Someone need to keep him busy otherwise he will destroy Blackbeard base lol.
Garp ain't dying in this series

Status
Not open for further replies.