El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaidou was just comforting Jack there. Not comparable to Sengoku ( who mind you has trained the Admirals and fought alongside Garp ) confidently calling Hancock very strong.
It's still far too vague of scaling. We don't know what Sengoku considers strong and weak.

Also all Aramaki had to do was tie up Weevil's legs and get him outta there.
Yes which means defeating him. This is a defeat

It's still far too vague of scaling. We don't know what Sengoku considers strong and weak.
Sure, what ever..
Yes which means defeating him. This is a defeat
Pretty sure that isn't a fair defeat but alright.
But for what it's worth I do think he could beat Weevil.
Oda's made it clear that Weevil only has Primebeard's strength, he seems to lack his Haki and DF, so I imagine it wasn't incredibly hard for someone of Aramaki's caliber to beat him.

Marines looked awesome this chapter.

Not even talking about the obvious Garp show (monster feat), but all the other members of Sword.

One thing is for sure though: Anyone that still believed Coby will be an admiral during the final war (which was ridiculous to begin with) can just get their ass outta here.

Dude is a solid fighter, but miles and MILES away from being a top tier like Aramaki, Fujitora or even old Garp.

Heck, even BB, who always gets injured against anyone, captured him after that Amazon Lily incident in a no-diff win.

coby the fodder has a 500million bounty? Ahahahahah
Ace=coby=usopp

and I think the clay df and the boy who use it should be every strong he even can make the ship fly with his df power

Pretty sure that isn't a fair defeat but alright.
But for what it's worth I do think he could beat Weevil.
Oda's made it clear that Weevil only has Primebeard's strength, he seems to lack his Haki and DF, so I imagine it wasn't incredibly hard for someone of Aramaki's caliber to beat him.
It is a defeat. You're literally the only guy that thinks it isn't. Dodging Weevils brute strength and quickly pinning him down is the same as defeating him. As long as Weevil was forcefully abducted he lost

Status
Not open for further replies.