Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also can Sanji fans stop bringing his name when He so no where to be seen?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Final fight for Sanji is P1 :josad::suresure:
Sorry guys, Queen will be beaten by Luffy here. We won't see Sanji vs Queen anymore. Maybe he will fight Page One. Lol
Fans : Queen vs Sanji

Oda : Luffy enter. Sanji vs Page 1
Luffy has unfinished with Queen

Sanji is with the weak trio so he's obviously not going to encounter any top tier anytime soon.
You mean Stealth Black Run:memehm:
Lol Luffy would fodderize Sanji and all the flying six at the same time
Farewell Sanji vs Queen.

Say hi to Sanji vs Page One
sanji vs Pay pay round 2 here we go. :goyea:
Hype for the Sanji vs Page One :suresure:
:seriously:

Can't fucking queen move his big ass instead of sending fodders against luffy and zoro?
He already saw luffy defeating all his men in udon without even trying, how dense can he be?

At least we're going to get some good old luffy/zoro action.

By the way I hope all those guys who were ready to get mad at luffy for ruining the plan again (no character development blah blah blah) are going to get mad at zoro because he agrees with his captain here.

S

SinOfGreed

Can't fucking queen move his big ass instead of sending fodders against luffy and zoro?
He already saw luffy defeating all his men in udon without even trying, how dense can he be?

By the way I hope all those guys who were ready to get mad at luffy for ruining the plan again (no character development blah blah blah) are going to get mad at zoro because he agrees with his captain here.
Luffy would whoop Queen's ass, I'm not surprised he is sending others for them

S

Shura

I was annoyed though regarding Luffy stuff....but let us see....

And apparently queen said that he would offer position in F6 for the one who take out Zoro or Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.