JJK 219 spoilers

Worst

Custom title
yeah this is what i was saying earlier in the 218 ch discussion

Post automatically merged:

the beautiful part about JJK is bad guys win too.
Yeah i was thinking more like he sends the infos to Mahogara before summoning him, so it's not that Sukuna gains the ability to adapt from Maho but more like he's preparing the wheel so when summoned Mahogara is already adapted to whatever Sukuna experienced

Cuz the wheel is like the first thing he activated ? So it was a good move cuz during the fight he'd have already experienced all of Yorozu's techniques ( since he also said she uses it in a linear way )

( or i don't see why Maho was even needed if he could just borrow the ability to adapt )

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Yeah i was thinking more like he sends the infos to Mahogara before summoning him, so it's not that Sukuna gains the ability to adapt from Maho but more like he's preparing the wheel so when summoned Mahogara is already adapted to whatever Sukuna experienced

Cuz the wheel is like the first thing he activated ? So it was a good move cuz during the fight he'd have already experienced all of Yorozu's techniques ( since he also said she uses it in a linear way )

( or i don't see why Maho was even needed if he could just borrow the ability to adapt )
id have to reread the chap but the wheel is what gives maho the ability to adapt, so not sure if sukuna can just adapt as well but given the previous chapter of shadow beast he summoned it seemed like he was adapting with the RCT deer, i mean we never even seen those and per Megumi Shadow Beast have to be gained by defeating them, so i really wonder if we are in a non-explained 10 month time skip haha

but if sukuna just has free will to conjure up new beast that would be a huge power up but would remind me of luffy and imagination.

Sukuna really is embodied evilness. We already knew it, but still, what he did to Megumi is savage.

I wonder if he could have used Mahoraga earlier or if he had to adapt him/it to Yorozu's CT before.

Anyway, dude truely is both a CT/CE monster and genius. He legit deserves his King of curses title.

On the other hand Yorozu is a total psycho lol. She talked as if both have been either former partners or antagonists by the past, but she only met him for 30 seconds before he one slash killed her w/o having even said a single word. :kobeha:

Once again she perfectly knows she's no match for "even" 15 fingers serious Sukuna. Winning isn't her point here.
Being acknowledged by the king she loves is. I'd even say she wants Sukuna to kill her and absorb her own CT so she could literally be a part of Sukuna. Forever.

I awakened future sight! :endthis:

Edit:

I may be wrong, but I guess she's somehow offering her CT to Sukuna in this panel:

Last edited:
Finally this trash ass fight is over and we can focus on actual important stuff
I'm glad this fight is finally over too.

This being said, eventhough it was actually a trash ass fight, its only purpose was to set up its conclusion and last panel this chapter.

The 2 previous chapters now make sense to me: Gege's point wasn't to make an interesting/epic fight (rather the opposite), but to show Sukuna evily taking his time bitchslapping Tsumiki with Megumi's own body and CT until he had no choice but finishing her with Mahoraga.

Readers must read back what happened through Megumi's eyes: Sukuna wasn't fighting Yorozu, he was torturing both Tsumiki and his brother. As we've seen this chapter, Sukuna never gave a single fuck about Yoro.
Post automatically merged:

Sukuna or Megumi ? :zorothink:
Wdym?

Also, it sucks that Mahoraga was tamed off screen. Another bad outcome of the constant rushing this year.

I hope Gojo vs Sukuna at least gets the respect it deserves once it comes around. At least 6-7 chapters are needed for that, but the way things are going I doubt we'll get even half of that

Also, it sucks that Mahoraga was tamed off screen. Another bad outcome of the constant rushing this year.

I hope Gojo vs Sukuna at least gets the respect it deserves once it comes around. At least 6-7 chapters are needed for that, but the way things are going I doubt we'll get even half of that
What are the chances that Sukuna didn't fight Mahoraga a second time and got him as a summon because of the technicality that he already beat him, and he's now Megumi?

Not saying he couldn't. Cause we all know Sukuna would wreck him again for many times. But an explanation for why we don't see the fight. All though, the other new summon fights being off screened too indicates otherwise.

Is Gojo even gonna comeback? Just to get beat? :josad:

Well, not that much to me tbh. We've seen their fight already and Sukuna won mid diff.

Would be redundant to see them fight again imo.

Or as @MonochromeYoru said above he may have tamed him when he first defeated him.

What are the chances that Sukuna didn't fight Mahoraga a second time and got him as a summon because of the technicality that he already beat him, and he's now Megumi?
It's a possibility, but to me it would feel like a cop out not to show the outcome of a successful taming ritual.

Is Gojo even gonna comeback? Just to get beat? :josad:
Who says he's getting beat?:myman:

sincerely, you're just criticizing for the sake of criticizing. Gege has no interest in showing that Sukuna tamed Mahoraga when we literally had a two-chapter fight during Shibuya. Re-showing a "confrontation" between the two creatures would just be repetitive and add nothing to the story

sincerely, you're just criticizing for the sake of criticizing. Gege has no interest in showing that Sukuna tamed Mahoraga when we literally had a two-chapter fight during Shibuya. Re-showing a "confrontation" between the two creatures would just be repetitive and add nothing to the story
I'm free to point out the things I dislike about the story.
I never said somebody had to agree with me

It is a pretty important thing to offscreen though

There weren’t even hints that it happened

It just happened

I liken it to the Strawhats sailing to Elbaf for a couple days and when they land we find out Franky has armament haki now

When did he unlock it? How did he even know how to go about unlocking it?

Ya know? Not that it’s that big of a deal