El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This one...I don't see why Fodders will say that dialogue...If needed fodders would have just said Run away...not contemplating and then saying Anyways Run....Unless they were reporting to them and then suggested they should run.
Also retarded panelling work if it was Fodders dialouge.
why wont fodders say that if the punch is coming to them lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ

I wouldn't bet on GB or Fuji to beat Garp in his prime...but Kizaru/Aokiji being equal to or stronger than him, it could very well be the case. They are absolutely fucking busted lol.
We will see. If Fujitora is truly the EOS Fleet Admiral, then he belongs in the conversation with prime Garp and the other Admirals. And Ryokugyu is his equal by portrayal.

Fujitora and Ryokugyu high diff old Garp at worst.

This one...I don't see why Fodders will say that dialogue...If needed fodders would have just said Run away...not contemplating and then saying Anyways Run....Unless they were reporting to them and then suggested they should run.
Also retarded panelling work if it was Fodders dialouge.
It is not Shiryuu who speaks, it is a fodder in the background, otherwise the speak sign would point at Shiryuu.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
For real, Egghead is one of the worst arcs in OP.
For real? Man, Egghead has been great for me. Best post timeskip arc easily.

Finally an arc where Oda recognizes that the Straw Hats suck ass and throws them in the trash to show us major events like Teach vs Law, Kid vs Shanks, Garp vs the BBP instead of just saving all this stuff for a dialogue bubble during a Nami bath scene or wtf ever.

My only complaint is we should’ve got to see Ryokugyu vs Weevil.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
For real? Man, Egghead has been great for me. Finally an arc where Oda recognizes that the Straw Hats suck ass and throws them in the trash to show us major events like Teach vs Law, Kid vs Shanks, Garp vs the BBP instead of just saving all this stuff for a dialogue bubble during a Nami bath scene or wtf ever.

My only complaint is we should’ve got to see Ryokugyu vs Weevil.
I mean that Egghead is dogshit.
Events outside are another discussion entirely.
Vegapunk is a retard, Lucci/Kaku were simply fanservice addition who literally changed nothing and Bonney is insufferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.