El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right yet that punch had more DC than this
Literally go and check the panel

And this is beyond dishonest to even suggest this feat is like even 1/100000th as much DC as Mihawks pre time skip feat.

I am far from a Garp downplayer and I am Literally saying this is a decent feat.

But its crazy how much more Mihawk has done casually pre time skip.

Check the calculations..Mihawks feat is a few gigatons

This is maybe a few kilotons. Destroying most buildings in a town. I'd say this town is size of picas finger more or less.
Bro, Oda doesn't give a shit about pixel scaling.

Haki trumps all, and Garps haki just encompassed an entire town. That's the level he is at.

World might not be ready for this take but Koby might become an Admiral during the time Straw Hats achieve their dreams and challenge Luffy.

With how things are going, Garp's implication of him being the future of the marines, him having a bounty 5 times more than other captains showing how much stronger he is compared to a regular captain.

It might just happen. Probably Garp gets captured so Koby escapes with the Sword members, to be the future of the marines.

World might not be ready for this take but Koby might become an Admiral during the time Straw Hats achieve their dreams and challenge Luffy
IMO it'd feel to rushed. I'd rather Koby fought on Luffy's side in the Final War against the corrupt Marines and WG, and become a beacon of hope and legendary hero for the next government, whatever the winning Kingdoms and Revs decide to set up in the post epilogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.