El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing against Luffy doesn't count, just like Crocodile's defeat, knowing how much Luffy benefits from plot armor and shonen accelerated power growth.
nah bro i disagree lol crocodile at the very least even with pis made sense by the end... there is no argument for a first commander with adv fs and adv coc to lose here with everything we are seeing currently. Hell kats adv coc could not put luffy down ,but he was one shot by kaidos adv coc when that luffy is stronger that wci luffy if this is kat having adv coc this dude adv coc has to be the weakest we have seen in order for luffy to be able to pis his way through it

Now that Garp is using Projectile CoC punches, the question arises again, why doesn’t Luffy do this?

I’m assuming Garp is doing something akin to like if Zoro used an air canon and added CoC to it… Why doesn’t Luffy do air canons? Is this like a specific technique? Can’t anyone that’s just sufficiently powerful just punch the air and do an air canon?

seems arbitrary that Luffy is leagues of power stronger than Zoro yet he can’t do Air Canons… Yet Garp here, who is weaker than Luffy too, is projectile punching to bits

I guess Oda just wants to have Luffy’s rubber stretching punches matter so he doesn’t give him air canon punches yet he definitely should have them

Garp want to beat Don in his best forte, physical and CoA, if he would use adv CoC like this chapter, he wouldn´t touch his head as he did in his clash with Don bro:

Adv CoC>not touching, he literally clash with him, adv CoC was not used here, so Garp legit didn´t used his full power.
Also Garp could choose a other body part to hit, but he hit on purpose his head, it was a challenge for Garp and in the end he won it.
He never go all out against Don.
Whitebeard and Shanks touched.... and they used CoC. It is stupid to asume he didnt go all out when he literally said he had to train...

Garp has always been used to hype up other characters. The Yonko, Dragon etc and that doesn't mean they are stronger than Garp...

Btw Nemesis of the Pirate King>>Underling of the Pirate King
The nemesis of Pirate King needed Sengoku's help to beat Shiki, needed to train to beat Chinjao and is set to lose to the underlings of the Yonkou that Rayleigh scared weeks before. :kobeha:
"Roger needs the train to beat Chinjao" :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

nah bro i disagree lol crocodile at the very least even with pis made sense by the end... there is no argument for a first commander with adv fs and adv coc to lose here with everything we are seeing currently. Hell kats adv coc could not put luffy down ,but he was one shot by kaidos adv coc when that luffy is stronger that wci luffy if this is kat having adv coc this dude adv coc has to be the weakest we have seen in order for luffy to be able to pis his way through it
Luffy's power and durability are not consistent in any way, in one case he's able of enduring ridiculous amounts of punishement, in another it takes much less to knock him in one or a few hits. How much durable and tough he is depends of the story.

Kata don´t has adv CoC, but he will probably get it once he shows up again.
Does zoro have it? In ur own opinion
Post automatically merged:

The nemesis of Pirate King needed Sengoku's help to beat Shiki, needed to train to beat Chinjao and is set to lose to the underlings of the Yonkou that Rayleigh scared weeks before. :kobeha:
"Roger needs the train to beat Chinjao" :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Stop bro its major cope atp

Now that Garp is using Projectile CoC punches, the question arises again, why doesn’t Luffy do this?

I’m assuming Garp is doing something akin to like if Zoro used an air canon and added CoC to it… Why doesn’t Luffy do air canons? Is this like a specific technique? Can’t anyone that’s just sufficiently powerful just punch the air and do an air canon?

seems arbitrary that Luffy is leagues of power stronger than Zoro yet he can’t do Air Canons… Yet Garp here, who is weaker than Luffy too, is projectile punching to bits

I guess Oda just wants to have Luffy’s rubber stretching punches matter so he doesn’t give him air canon punches yet he definitely should have them
tbh since garp confirmed punching air cannons, i for sure think we get a adv coc combined attack from luffy and zoro again maybe in egghead

Luffy's power and durability are not consistent in any way, in one case he's able of enduring ridiculous amounts of punishement, in another it takes much less to knock him in one or a few hits. How much durable and tough he is depends of the story.
again lol all thats fair but if kat is using adv coc against luffy in wci and he could not put him down thats enough proof that its weak as hell lmao

Garp broke this man, worst than Moriah.
I know, prove hom much did his power got low????

Dude even uses the same named attack and just says he is fangless. He lost his lethality, but his raw power he didnt. Heck, Sai had to clash with him and break his head so Don Chinjao could approve he had the power to open the ice contient, that means that Chinjao would had been able to open it once again once Luffy fixed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.