El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambition never really mattered. If it did, Tashigi should be a conqueror. Oden and Yamato and Katakuri definitely shouldn’t be conquerors.

As terrible as some of the CoC having characters are one thing consistent is they’d die for something meaningful to them, whether that’s a person, a people, a dream, whatever. Teach would sacrifice anything and everything to survive. I legit can’t see why he should be a conqueror.

Shanks is a rat, but Teach is a snake.
maybe it's because he's so ambitious that he ready to sacrifice everything, even his own dignity lol.
Idk, since haki literally means ambition I would still be less bothered by BB having COC than some of the characters you named.

Zoro literally just unlocked this ability. Garp is a legend, and has been growing his CoC for 3 times longer than Zoro has been alive. You damn straight any of his CoC attacks will be massively stronger than anything Zoro is currently capable of.
That is not how it works
CoC is also depended on will power
Garp might have better CoC control

But Zoros Haki potency seems bigger
I'd even argue Luffys CoC is above Garps although clearly below Zoros

this was enough for me

even his intro to law had lighting in the air and coming out of the water
...i would be a bit more patient and see if we cut back to them and see another named attack or him finishing off law before i just dismiss it, and even then oda might just be saving it until shanks. Also sure bb has been in a lot of fights but imo its oda just highlighting the fruits it seems weird that u think bb has a fruit that has been said has the ability to destroy the world and we just never see it at its full power buffed with adv coc something that wb would for sure be doing lol
That pose BB is doing is the gura pose and those sparks are likely just him charging up the gura for the attack we see the next panel.

None of that look at all like the CoC we see from other users.

maybe it's because he's so ambitious that he ready to sacrifice everything, even his own dignity lol.
Idk, since haki literally means ambition I would still be less bothered by BB having COC than some of the characters you named.
Haki doesn’t mean ambition. It means willpower. And Will seems to be Blackbeards weak point.

Hell, even Egghead backs this up as Blackbeard is a character defined by dreams and his most notable quote is all about that. And we learned in egghead it’s dreams that gave devil fruits their power.

Based on what? And what makes Garp a hypocritical fraud?
1. Literally his biggest W as the so-called hero of the marines is because Roger helped him out.
2. Couldn't decide between saving his grandson or doing his duty as a marine, so sat almost all of Marineford War out aside from punching Marco, getting punched by Luffy, and just watching from afar as his grandson got killed.
3. Pretty much got stopped by Sengoku from attacking Akainu mid-war.
4. Didn't even seem to try to attack Akainu after the War is over.
5. Sengoku was fed up with the Gorosei and decided to resign. Aokiji refused to work for Akainu and resigned. Garp? Fed up with both but somehow is still around. Closest thing to a regret is letting Dadan beat him up a little and not even seeing that through because of Makino (instead of stopping Makino and letting Dadan resume the beating).

Larp is a disgrace. He flip flops his responsibility all the time and accomplished diddly squat. He is like Lolden in that regards, and that is why I have no respect for them both.

I just want Shiryu to off him now. :kata:

Blackbeard constantly hides behind others and puts his faith in luck and fate in order to accomplish his goals.

Even now, Blackbeard was hoping to keep the marines and world government off his ass by becoming a recognized WG country.

If Blackbeard was a conqueror, then why does he constantly act like a coward.
First of all being a conqueror and being scared are 2 different things.

Luffy, Ace or Shanks are scared for his friends losing their lives thats how they use their CoC.

Doflamingo is scared of his own life and wanted revenge he used CoC while crying.

They are all scared of something.

Your fodder view think like that because you think BB should fight all the time. He doesn't act like a retard. And you are clueless about One Piece.

He had no care vs. 2 confirmed CoC users Sengoku and Garp, kept fighting.

If you are going to complain about WG deal, then BB throwing his Shichibukai title shouldn't happen.

BB throw his Shichibukai title away while Doflamingo wanted to keep it. You probably think Mihawk is a CoC user as well but he was being real government dog by fighting for the government. Bb doesn't do that shit.

What BB wants being far above a Shichibukai. Much greater Kingly Ambitions, he literally made an Admiral his underling and you troll think BB is scared of Marines. If he was scared he would try to keep his Shichibukai title like Doflamingo and Mihawk, he is far above those minions.

He become the leader of Shiryu, and strongest Level 6 crew and Aokiji. Thats being conqueror.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
4 Scenarios can happen:

- Garp sees Coby is free and joins them and they leave.

- Blackbeard arrives and fights Garp.

- Kuzan arrives and fights Garp.

- If neither Kuzan nor BB shows up, BBP gets destroyed. ( Assuming Garp wants to fight even after freeing Coby ).

First of all being a conqueror and being scared are 2 different things.

Luffy, Ace or Shanks are scared for his friends losing their lives thats how they use their CoC.

Doflamingo is scared of his own life and wanted revenge he used CoC while crying.

They are all scared of something.

Your fodder view think like that because you think BB should fight all the time. He doesn't act like a retard. And you are clueless about One Piece.

He had no care vs. 2 confirmed CoC users Sengoku and Garp, kept fighting.

If you are going to complain about WG deal, then BB throwing his Shichibukai title shouldn't happen.

BB throw his Shichibukai title away while Doflamingo wanted to keep it. You probably think Mihawk is a CoC user as well but he was being real government dog by fighting for the government. Bb doesn't do that shit.

What BB wants being far above a Shichibukai. Much greater Kingly Ambitions, he literally made an Admiral his underling and you troll think BB is scared of Marines. If he was scared he would try to keep his Shichibukai title like Doflamingo and Mihawk, he is far above those minions.

He become the leader of Shiryu, and strongest Level 6 crew and Aokiji. Thats being conqueror.
Teach is scared, what if the WG doesn't allow Hachinosu to be official. :risiup:

Status
Not open for further replies.